UPES MET Counselling 2020: UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is a highly reputable university which is located in Dehradun. It takes the accountability of offering a wide range of courses and programmes in the field of law, engineering, management, and designing. UPESMET is the management entrance test that is organized by UPES year to give admission to MBA courses (यूपीईएस मेट काउंसलिंग). The applicants who will qualify the written test of UPES MET Exam will be called for the round of GD and PI. The final results and merit list for UPES MET will be declared online and the candidates will be informed about the procedure of UPES MET 2020 Counselling.
The university will allow the applicants to fill their preferences in the Counselling form and the seat allotment will be done after considering the choice of the candidates along with the ranking and final score.
- UPES MET Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Download
- UPES MET Question Papers – Download
- UPES MET Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
UPES MET Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
The candidates should learn about the vents pertaining to UPES MET exam 2020 and the tentative schedule as released by the university. The details are given below in the tabular form. Keep the note of the vents and the dates so that you need not face the hassle at the last moment.
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|UPES MET 2020 Examination||March 2020|
|UPES MET 2020 Result||March 2020|
|UPES MET 2020 Counselling||April 2020|
UPES MET 2020 Counselling
- The candidates will be selected on the grounds of their scores in UPES MET exam 2020 and other entrance exams like MAT, CAT, NMAT, CMAT, XAT and GMAT.
- The applicants then need to attend the rounds of GD and PI and then there will be the round of interaction with the admission faculty of UPES.
- Those who will clear the GD and PI will be given the chance to appear in the UPES MET 2020 Counselling choose the seats.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of their ranking in the exam, availability of seats, preferences and the final score after GD and PI.
UPES MET 2020 Counselling Process
UPES MET Counselling will be conducted in the cities like Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. There will be two ways to organize this Counselling process and these are:
- Non Examination
Important Documents for UPES MET 2020 Counselling
UPES MET Counselling: The applicants will have to carry the below documents if they are available for the Counselling round of UPES MET Entrance Test 2020. The candidates who fail to provide these certificates and documents to the authority will not be permitted to take part in Counselling of UPES MET Entrance Test 2020.
- UPES MET Result 2020
- Fee receipt of UPES MET 2020
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelors’ degree mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof in Original and photocopy
- Valid Address proof
Other related information of UPES MET 2020 Counselling
- In the counselling and admission process of UPES MET 2020, the candidates who belong to Uttarakhand will have the reservation of 15% in the seats of all the courses from various affiliated colleges of UPES.
- The candidates need to mention the reservation under this during the process of admission and the seats will be allotted to them accordingly.
In this page, we have given the information about the UPES MET Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment details. So, refer once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.