VMU AICEE Application Form 2020: Check out the details of the Topic VMU AICEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. VMU AICEE is the entrance exam conducted by Vinayaka Mission University. The University offers admissions in Medical and Dental Courses. This Exam is conducted at the National level. Interested and Eligible candidates (VMU AICEE आवेदन पत्र) can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about VMU Entrance Exam. The application form will be available from the month of February 2020.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- UPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
VMU AICEE Application Form 2020 Exam Dates
|Online Application starts from||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||1st to 2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of VMU AICEE Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Final Results||Last week of May 2020|
VMU AICEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPMT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years as on 31st December 2020. The maximum age is not specified.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10+2 or Graduation from recognized University based on the course selected.
VMU AICEE 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, click on the link “UPMT 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
VMU AICEE 2020 Application Fee
The fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
VMU AICEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- The medium of the Exam will be in English.
- Total of 200 multiple choice questions for 200 Marks.
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
VMU AICEE 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in 10+2. Subjects are as follows :
VMU AICEE 2020 Admit Card
VMU AICEE Application Form: Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
VMU AICEE 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
VMU AICEE 2020 Cut Off
VMU AICEE Application Form: The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UPMT Exam is completed. UPMT Exam cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
VMU AICEE 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- Admit Card of VMU AICEE
- Rank Card of VMU AICEE
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Payment Copy
- Other documents mentioned in the VMU AICEE 2020 Counselling form.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of VMU AICEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility (VMU AICEE प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.