Check out the details of the Topic GUJCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. GUJCET is the entrance exam held for various UG courses in the field of Engineering of Gujarat State. The Exam is conducted every year by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. This is a State Level Entrance Exam of Gujarat (GUJCET आवेदन पत्र). Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date. GUJCET Results are expected to be released in the month of April 2020. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about GUJCET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- DUMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- TS HORTICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Content in this Article
GUJCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Notification Release||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Application Release||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of Jun 2020|
GUJCET 2019 Exam Dates
GUJCET is conducted at 34 test centers of Gujarat State. Nearly 1.35 lakh students appear for the exam.
|Commencement of Application Process||January 25, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||February 8, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||April 23, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2019|
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
Age Limit: The Age Limit Should be between 17-25 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., https://gujcet.gseb.org/
- On the web page, click on the link “GUJCET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, a part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For all Categories||Rs 300/-|
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- The total number of questions will 120 for 120 Marks.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for GUJCET 2020 contains the following subjects :
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
GUJCET 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the GUJCET Exam is completed. GUJCET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of GUJCET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.