Check out the details of the Topic GUJCET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. GUJCET is the entrance exam held for various UG courses in the field of Engineering of Gujarat State. The Exam is conducted every year by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. This is a State Level Entrance Exam of Gujarat (GUJCET आवेदन पत्र). Interested and Eligible can apply for admissions before the last date. GUJCET Results are expected to be released on the official site. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about GUJCET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- DUMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- TS HORTICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Content in this Article
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Release of Notification||21st Jan 2022|
|Starting of Application process||25th Jan 2022|
|End of registration process||9th Feb 2022|
|Availability of admit Card||March 2022|
|GUJCET 2021 Exam||18th April 2022|
|Publication of Answer Key||Will be updated soon|
|Declaration of Result||Will be updated soon|
|Starting of counselling||Will be updated soon|
GUJCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
Age Limit: The Age Limit Should be between 17-25 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board.
GUJCET 2022 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., https://gujcet.gseb.org/
- On the web page, click on the link “GUJCET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, a part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be made, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For all Categories||Rs 300/-|
GUJCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- The total number of questions will be 120 for 120 Marks.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
GUJCET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus for GUJCET 2022 contains the following subjects:
GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
GUJCET 2022 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared after the GUJCET Exam is completed. GUJCET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors:
- Number of Candidates who passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counseling on a decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission to the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of the GUJCET 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our website for more information on Other Concepts.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
When will be the GUJCET be conducted in 2022?
GUJCET Exam 2022 examination will be on April 18, 2022. And, the admit card will be available in the month of March 2022.
When will the GUJCET 2022 Application Form will be released?
GUJCET 2022 Application form will be online from the main website on the month of Jan 25, 2022.
What is the last date to fill out the Application Form 2022?
The Last Date to fill out the online Application Form 2022 is Feb 09, 2022.
What is the GUJCET Exam?
The Gujarat Common Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to the Engineering/Pharmacy courses at the institute of Gujarat.