Check out the details of TS ICET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (టిఎస్ ఐసిఇటి) 2019 like TS ICET Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TS ICET Entrance Test Syllabus, TS ICET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. TS ICET is a state-level entrance examination and it is managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. TS ICET Qualified candidates will get admission to the MBA and MCA programs in state universities or colleges of Telangana.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- KMAT Karnataka Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- MAH CET Admission, Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- AP ICET Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
TS ICET Full Form is Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About TS ICET
TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-18. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Dates
|Applications will be available from||March 7, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 29, 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application (With Late Fee of Rs 500 + Registration Fee)||6th May 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application (With Late Fee of Rs 2000 + Reg Fee)||11th May 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application (With Late Fee of Rs 5000 + Reg Fee)||15th May 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application (With Late Fee of Rs 10,000 + Reg Fee)||18th May 2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||9th May 2019|
|Date of TS ICET Exam||23rd & 24th May 2019|
|Release of Preliminary Key||May 29, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||June 13, 2019|
TS ICET Test Centers
TS ICET Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode from the website of TS ICET. The TS ICET 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of TS ICET. The following we provide the Online Application form for the TS ICET entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- TS ICET online application will be issued through the online mode only from the official website.
- The Online Application Form Available from the second week of March to the third week of April 2019. Candidates can submit the TS ICET 2019 online application till the second week of May 2018 with the late fee.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- After filling the TS ICET registration form, keep the printout Copy for further reference.
TS ICET Application Fee
The TS ICET application fee will be Rs. 650 for general Category and Rs. 450 for SC/ST category. Candidates can submit the application fee through TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva (e-Seva) or Debit/Credit card.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the Authority, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- For MBA: Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university. And obtain at least 50% marks for general and 45% in case of reserved categories in qualifying examination.
- For MCA: The Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and must secure at least 50% marks for general and 45% in case of reserved categories in aggregate in qualifying examination. The Candidate Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
ICET Exam Pattern
The TS ICET exam will be conducted through offline mode. The question will be objective types with a total of 200 questions. The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes. There will be three sections in the examination the topics are Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20 Ques|
|Problem Solving||55 Ques|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35 Ques|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30 Ques|
|Statistical Ability||10 Ques|
|Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10 Ques|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10 Ques|
|Functional Grammar||15 Ques|
|Reading Comprehension||15 Ques|
Note: For Each correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates. No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
TS ICET Syllabus
TS ICET Syllabus consists of 200 questions of one mark each. According to the TSICET 2019 Exam Pattern paper is divided into three sections namely Section A, Section B, and Section C. Questions are asked from various topics such as data sufficiency, problem-solving equations, arithmetic problems, algebra, geometrical ability, vocabulary, statistical ability, business knowledge, computer terminology, functional grammar and reading comprehension.
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems
- Clock problems
- Blood relationships
- Arrivals, departures, and schedules
- Seating arrangements
- Symbol and notation interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series
- Numbers and alphabet
- The missing number in a sequence or a series
- Data Analysis
- Bar diagram
- Binomial Theorem
- The notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency Distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability Statements
- Truth tables
- Relations and functions
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Standard Deviation
- Functional grammar
- Computer and business contexts
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading Comprehension
How to Prepare for Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
The Applied Candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from the Last week of April 2019. Without the hall ticket, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center. Aspirants who are going to attend for the ICET Exam should carry the Hall Ticket. To get the hall ticket, candidates can use their application number or Date of Birth. If you have not brought the TS ICET Admit Card to the Exam, the Authorities will not allow you to write the TS ICET Exam.
Click Here: TS ICET Admit Card Download
TS ICET Result
Candidates will view their results along with the answer key in the Last week of May 2019. The Candidates can opt for re-evaluation on payment of Rs 1,000 by DD drawn in favor of the Convener, TS ICET 2019, within 15 days from the date of declaration of results.
Click Here: TS ICET Results Download
Candidates must know the factors which are taken into consideration while preparing the cutoff in order to better assess their chances of qualifying for the counseling of TS ICET 2019. The minimum requirement of the marks to be eligible/ the qualifying percentage of marks to be obtained by the candidate is 25% that is, at least 50 marks out of 200. There is no requirement of qualifying percentage of marks for candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST).
TS ICET 2019 Counselling will begin after a few weeks of the result declaration. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank, availability of seat & choice filled by the candidate. To get admission to the institutions, it is important for the candidates to appear in the counseling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- KCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- CG PET Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- NSIT PG Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TS ICET 2019 (టిఎస్ ఐసిఇటి) Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.