Check out the details of the AP ICET 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (ఏపీ ఐసిఇటి ) 2020 like AP ICET Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, AP ICET Entrance Test Syllabus, AP ICET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. AP ICET is a state-level entrance exam of AP, the admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET. Candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA course by Qualifying the AP ICET Exam.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- BHU Admission Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- KMAT Karnataka Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- MAH CET Admission, Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
Content in this Article
About AP ICET
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test exam is conducted by Andhra University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The A.P. State Council of Higher Education is conducting admission of Candidates into MBA & MCA Courses who passed Degree or its Equivalent and qualified in ICET (Common Entrance Examination). Applicants looking for admission in MBA or MCA regular courses in the universities and institutes situated in Andhra Pradesh can appear this test. This is a state-level entrance examination for applicants belonging to AP state.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Dates
|Notification of AP ICET 2020||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Releasing of Online application form||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill Online application form||4th week of Mar 2020|
|Application form correction||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 exam date||27 Apr 2020|
|Publishing of answer key||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to receiving objects against key||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2020|
AP ICET 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application form||March 1, 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the form without late fee||April 24, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 26, 2019|
|APICET Date of Exam||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
AP ICET full Form is Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
List of AP ICET Entrance Test Centers
AP ICET Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode from the website of AP ICET. The AP ICET 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of AP ICET. The following we provide the Online Application form for the AP ICET entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- AP ICET Application form will be available only in Online Mode.
- The Online registration for AP ICET 2020 will be started from the First week of March 2020 and the Last date to fill the application form before till last week of April 2019
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- After filling the AP ICET registration form, keep the printout Copy for further reference.
AP ICET Application Fee
The AP ICET online application fee is Rs. 250. The application fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres in AP. The application fee can also be paid through Online payment.
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the Authority, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- For MCA: The Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and must secure at least 50% marks for general and 45% in case of reserved categories in aggregate in qualifying examination. The Candidate Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- For MBA: Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university. And obtain at least 50% marks for general and 45% in case of reserved categories in qualifying examination.
AP ICET Exam Pattern
The Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper mode). There is a total of 200 questions. Candidates will be provided the Duration of 150 minutes to solve the question paper. The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20 Ques||75 Marks|
|Problem Solving||55 Ques|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35 Ques||75 Marks|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30 Ques|
|Statistical Ability||10 Ques|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10 Ques||50 Marks|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10 Ques|
|Functional Grammar||15 Ques|
|Reading Comprehension||15 Ques|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2020 is given below for the aspirants. AP ICET Syllabus 2020 is on the sections of Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability is as follows.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices
- Ratio and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volume
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability:
- Truth tables
- implication converse, and inverse
- Relations and functions
- applications – Equation of a line in different forms
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- The Notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Frequency Distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- simple problems on Probability.
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
How to Prepare
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
The AP ICET 2020 Admit Card is an Important Document for the ICET Exam. In the last week of April 2020 applicants can get their AP ICET 2020 hall ticket. Aspirants who are going to attend for the ICET Exam should carry the Hall Ticket. To get the hall ticket, candidates can use their application number or Date of Birth. If you have not brought the APICET Admit Card to the Exam, the Authorities will not allow you to write the Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam.
Click Here: AP ICET Admit Card Download
AP ICET 2020 Result will be accessible through online mode. The result will be available from the last week of May 2020. The result will be accessible through online mode, but candidates will be qualified for counseling.
Click Here: AP ICET Results Download
Candidates must know the factors which are taken into consideration while preparing the cutoff in order to better assess their chances of qualifying for the counseling of APICET 2020. The cutoff is essential to preparation point of view, it gives a rough view that how will you can get admission in good college as per your choice.
AP ICET 2020 counseling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counseling round. To get admission to the institutions, it is important for the candidates to appear in the counseling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.
Required documents for Counselling
- Hall ticket
- SSC/ Inter / Degree or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from IX to Degree
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2017 should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates
- Transfer Certificate.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- IMU CET Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NSIT PG Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AP ICET 2020 (ఏపీ ఐసిఇటి ) Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.