AIPVT Counselling 2020: Check the AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2020 will be released by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Applicants who will go for the online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15 [ercentage seats in recognized Veterinary colleges on all India during 2020 will search the date for AIPVT Veterinary Counselling Date 2020 here. Check complete information on AIPVT Veterinary Counselling (एआईपीवीटी काउंसलिंग) Date 2020 from this page. In this, all the details are related to the AIPVT. You can check the AIPVT Counselling and seat allotment details here.
- AIPVT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIPVT Question Papers PDF – Download
- AIPVT Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
AIPVT Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
Here, candidates can check the AIPVT 2020 counselling schedule (tentative).
|Round 1 Counselling|
|Publication of Information bulletin & available seats under 15% AQI||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Starting of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking & registration fee payment||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Closing of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking & registration fee payment||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Seat allotment||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of allotment result||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||4th week of July to 1st week of Aug 2020|
|Round 2 Counselling|
|Publication of vacant seats||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Seat allotment||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Publication of allotment result||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||2nd to 3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Round 3 Counselling|
|Publication of vacant seats||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Seat allotment||4th week of Aug 2020|
|Publication of allotment result||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Last week of August to 1st week of Sept 2020|
|Mop Round Counselling|
|Publication of provisional allotment of seats||1st week of Sept 2020|
|Submission of online payment of securing money for candidates who have alloted seats||1st week of Sept 2020|
|Declaration of the final result||2nd week of Sept 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||3rd week of Sept 2020|
AIPVT Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
Candidate can check these dates before moving further for counseling. Scheduled dates will be announced by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Publication of seats under 15% All India quota||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Online Registration Choice Filling/Choice Locking||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Publication of Result||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of vacant seats||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Publication of Result||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment Round 2||3rd week of Sep 2019|
The overall counseling process is done at online and no document what so ever will be exchanged b/w the candidate and the VCI through the post. Even the Allotment Letter will be available on the website of VCI.
Documents required for AIPVT Counselling 2020
The candidates allotted seats should produce the following documents in original along with a self-attested copy of the certificates for documents verification at the allotted College at the time of admission failing which they shall not be entitled to the admission process at the allotted College.
- Copy of VCI Counselling Registration confirmation page downloaded from Council’s website.
- Copy of Application Form of NEET-UG – 2020 downloaded by the candidate
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020 issued by NTA for appearing in the NEET Examination
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2020 issued by NTA.
- Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – Under Graduation – 2020 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application). – DOB Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate). PC is permissible for those applicants who had passed in the academic year of 2020 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- 6 passport size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET-UG -2020) and One Postcard size coloured photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET-UG -2020).
The candidate should also produce the following certificate in original, if applicable, at the allotted College at the time of reporting/admission.
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate
- The disability should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Education Board.
- The applicants from Jammu and Kashmir who have updated Self Declaration claiming their eligibility under 15 percentage All India Quota shall have to submit an affidavit.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIPVT Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2020 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility. For any doubt, you can Contact via comment section. Share this article with your friends.