Check out the details of the Topic UUEE 2020 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Uttaranchal University Entrance Test 2020 like UUEE Entrance Test 2020 (UUEE आवेदन पत्र) Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, UUEE Entrance Test Syllabus, UUEE 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Uttaranchal University (UU) is the main authority that organizes a university level examination known as the Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- MU OET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Uttaranchal University
Uttaranchal University is the premier university located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand near the Indian Military Academy. The institute was established in 2002. UUEE exam is conducted for admission to the undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the field of engineering, management, law, etc. Candidates, those belong to North East states, they can apply for all the programs provided by the university.
UUEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Date (Announced)|
|Starting date of online registration||5th Nov 2019|
|Last date of online registration||1st week of Mar 2020|
2nd week of Mar 2020
3rd week of Mar 2020
|Release of admit card||Last week of Apr 2020|
|UUEE 2020 exam date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling starts from||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Previous Exam Dates
|Starting of online registration||18th October 2018|
|Closing of online registration||12th August 2019|
|Commencement of counselling 2nd round||21st July 2019|
UUEE Full Form is Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination
UUEE 2020 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Uttaranchal University. Application form for all courses is issued from November 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for Uttaranchal University 2020 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Uttaranchal University Admission Test 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available Online from November 2018.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For UUEE 2020 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs.1200 and also based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for UG and PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
UUEE Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2020 which includes the Age limit for Admission in Uttaranchal University 2020, Uttaranchal University Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Uttaranchal University.
Age Limit: There’s no Specific age limit to appear in Common Entrance Test 2020.
For UG Course:
- Minimum qualification is 12th passed/appearing with 75% aggregate of best four including 85% in English (for general category).
- Minimum 60 % in four subjects (including mathematics), 54% for OBC, 57% for PWD/ CW category and passing marks for SC/ST.
For PG Course:
- B.Sc in related subjects or any branch of Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks (50% marks for B.Sc. (Hons.))
- B.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering by obtaining minimum 60% marks.
UUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so mark would not be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Uttaranchal University entrance Test 2020 Test is given as follows,
- Uttaranchal University Entrance Test 2020 question paper will comprise 100 questions in total. Students need to complete the paper in a time duration of 2:00 hours.
- For every question answered correctly, aspirants would get 1 mark. While for every question answered incorrectly, no mark would be deducted.
- For each course, there will be separate subjects from which the questions will be asked.
Syllabus for UUEE Entrance Test 2020
The UUEE syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Uttaranchal University Entrance Test.
Click Here: Uttaranchal University Entrance Test Syllabus
Note: Candidates, who apply for the B.Tech course, the syllabus is comprised of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates can study their syllabus from class 11th & 12th books.
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
Model/Previous Years Questions for UUEE Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for UUEE Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in UUEE entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
Uttaranchal University will release the answer key of the entrance Test 2019 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Uttaranchal University Exam Answer Key
UUEE Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download UUEE 2020 admit card in May 2020. tentatively. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Uttaranchal University Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from Uttaranchal University in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their UUEE Entrance Test 2020 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam Results
UUEE 2020 Cutoff & Merit List
Uttaranchal University receives the Results of candidates that will be placed in the merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who qualify in the Entrance Test.
- Uttaranchal University Admission of Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the UUEE Entrance Test 2020.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
Also, read the following for more Information
- JNU Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of UUEE 2020 (यूयूईई 2020) Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.