XAT Application Form: Check out the details of the XAT 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Xavier Aptitude Test (जेवियर एप्टीट्यूड टेस्ट) 2020 like XAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, XAT Syllabus, XAT 2020 Application Form, and Fee. XAT exam is conducted for the admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. XAT scores are used by more than 100 institutes for admission to MBA, PGDM, and other management courses.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Content in this Article
About Xavier Labour Relations Institute
Xavier Labour Relations Institute offers three two-year management programs: Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Management Programme (BM), and the Global MBA Programme. Admission to these programs is through XLRI’s entrance test, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), and GMAT. After applying for XAT, candidates apply to other member colleges, which use XAT scores for their respective admissions. XLRI updates the admission procedure on its website every year.
XAT (एक्सएटी) 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, January 2020. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for admission.
XAT Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|XAT 2020 Notification||Aug 23, 2019|
|Commencement of XAT 2020 registration||Aug 23, 2019|
|Last date of filling XAT application form 2020||Nov 30, 2019|
|End date to register for XAT by paying late fees||Dec 1, 2019|
|Last date for registration with late fee||Dec 7, 2019|
|XAT 2020 Admit Card||Dec 20, 2019, to Jan 3, 2020|
|XAT 2020 exam||Jan 5, 2020|
XAT Application Form 2019
|Online Registration Starts from||20th August 2018|
|Last date for registration||17th December 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||20th December 2018|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Declaration of Results||31st January 2019|
XAT Full Form is Xavier Aptitude Test
XAT Online Application Form
XAT Online Form: The XAT 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of XAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for XAT 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- The candidates who are going to apply in XAT 2020 are required to apply online.
- Candidates have to log into the website and then have to register by creating their account. This will provide you with a XAT ID and password.
- Check your eligibility by referring to the eligibility document available on the official website of XAT 2020. The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2020 and appearing for XAT 2020 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants to different institutes of XLRI, have to apply separately to Institutes of your choice.
XAT 2020 Application Fee
XAT Application Form: XAT 2020 application fee is Rs 1650 and Rs 300 per XLRI course. Application fee after the deadline is (including late fee) Rs 200 and Rs 500 per XLRI course.
There are three modes of payment of Registration as Online Payment Gateway Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible). IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holders). And Cash Payment Please take a printout of the XAT pay-in-slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT Registration Form
The Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2020 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the XAT Online Examination.
- XAT Age Limit: No Specific age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2020. Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- XAT Qualification: Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Final year students can also complete the final examination by June 2020 also apply.
XAT Test Centers
XAT 2020 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
- Two International Cities : Dubai and Kathmandu.
XAT Exam Pattern
The XAT exam is divided into two sections as paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic. The exam will be conducted through Offline mode. Test topics such as Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24 Ques|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27 Ques|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21 Ques|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25 Ques|
XAT 2020 Syllabus
XAT Application Form: XAT syllabus consists of English, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Decision Making, General Awareness, and Essay Writing. There is not any fixed syllabus for the XAT exam. The Major Topics are given below.
Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation
- Linear and Quadratics Equations
- Surds and Indices
- Mensuration and Geometry,
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Tables and Caselets
- Critical Path
- Averages and Partnerships
- Allegations and Mixtures
English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Para Completion and inference
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Logic
- Fill in the blanks
- Grammar questions
- Logical reasoning
- Current affairs
- Important happenings around the World
- Static GK
- Awards and winners
- Government and Politics
- Famous Personalities
How to Prepare XAT 2020 Exam
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
XAT Exam Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for XAT 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in XAT 2020 exam.
Click Here: XAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
XAT Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get XAT Hall Ticket will be released on 20th December 2018. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: XAT Exam Admit Card 2019
The Result will be available as XAT in online & Offline mode declared tentatively on After the exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their XAT Entrance Test 2020 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: XAT Exam Results
XAT Cut off & Merit list
On the basis of cut-off candidates can get admissions in various institutions. The cut-off is maintained on the basis of total candidates who appeared in the examination. It is the minimum score that is required to qualify for the exam.
XAT Admission Procedure
XAT Application Form: Counselling will be held through an online process. During the admission procedure, candidates will have to go through the process of group discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission as per the marks obtained by them in the examination and GD/PI. The final admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and in further rounds.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- JEECUP Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- Odisha DET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of XAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus (एक्सएटी प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.