SRCC GBO Application Form 2020: Check out the details of SRCC GBO 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Sri Ram College of Commerce invites applications for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations. Admissions to the candidates based on the entrance exam conducted by the Institute followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Applications are available for the candidates from the month of January 2019. The Entrance Exam will be conducted in February 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (SRCC GBO एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Through this article, you can get all the information about SRCC GBO Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIMK MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Bennett University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SRCC GBO full form is Shri Ram College of Commerce, Global Business Operations
About SRCC GBO
Content in this Article
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the premier colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi granting undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Founded in 1926 in New Delhi, it is one of the most prestigious and oldest institutes of higher learning in Commerce and Economics. The cutoffs required to gain admission in this premier institute are often much higher than other colleges affiliated with the University of Delhi. As a result, SRCC enjoys an elite status as the most sought after commerce college in India and has established a reputation for attracting some of the brightest students in the country.
The institute offers courses in commerce and economics streams only. The undergraduate and graduate programs offered are –
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics (Honours)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Arts – Economics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations
SRCC GBO Application Form 2020 Exam Dates
The SRCC GBP Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be available soon at the srccgbo.edu.in
|SRCC GBO 2020||Important dates|
|Online Application form submission starts from||20 Dec 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||20 Jan 2020|
|Release of SRCC GBO 2020 admit card||To be notified|
|SRCC GBO 2020 exam date||22 Feb 2020|
|Submission of query/objection/observation||To be notified|
|Declaration of Entrance Test Result||To be notified|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 31, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||February 12, 2019|
|SRCC GBO Exam Date||February 24, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of March 2019|
SRCC GBO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
SRCC GBO 2020 Application process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- After submission of the application form, take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SRCC GBO 2020 Application Fee
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
SRCC GBO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be a computer-based test of objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is for 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- -1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The syllabus for SRCC GBO online test will be as follows :
|Name of the subject||No. of questions|
|English Comprehension and Language Ability||40|
SRCC GBO 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of SRCC GBO Entrance Exam will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
SRCC GBO 2020 Result
SRCC GBO Application Form: Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
SRCC GBO Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be on the basis of the following factors :
- Computer Based Test by SRCC
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
SRCC GBO 2020 Admission Process
SRCC GBO Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- SRCC GBO Admit Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SRCC GBO Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.