SRCC GBO 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of SRCC GBO 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Sri Ram College of Commerce invites applications for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations. Admissions to the candidates based on the entrance exam conducted by the Institute followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview . The Applications are available for the candidates from the month of January 2019. The Entrance Exam will be conducted on 24th February 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SRCC GBO Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIMK MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Bennett University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SRCC GBO full form is Shri Ram College of Commerce, Global Business Operations
Content in this Article
About SRCC GBO
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the premier colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi granting undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Founded in 1926 in New Delhi, it is one of the most prestigious and oldest institutes of higher learning in Commerce and Economics. The cutoffs required to gain admission in this premier institute are often much higher than other colleges affiliated with University of Delhi. As a result, SRCC enjoys an elite status as the most sought after commerce college in India and has established a reputation for attracting some of the brightest students in the country.
The institute offers courses in the commerce and economics streams only. The undergraduate and graduate programs offered are –
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics (Honours)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Arts – Economics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations
SRCC GBO 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 31, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||February 12, 2019|
|SRCC GBO Exam Date||February 24, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of March 2019|
SRCC GBO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
SRCC GBO 2019 Application process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- After submission of the application form, take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SRCC GBO 2019 Application Fee
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
SRCC GBO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be computer based test of objective type questions.
- The Duration of the exam is for 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- -1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The syllabus for SRCC GBO online test will be as follows :
|Name of the subject||No. of questions|
|English Comprehension and Language Ability||40|
SRCC GBO 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card of SRCC GBO Entrance Exam will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
SRCC GBO 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
SRCC GBO Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be on the basis of the following factors :
- Computer Based Test by SRCC
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
SRCC GBO 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- SRCC GBO Admit Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SRCC GBO 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.