AIMK MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of the AIMK MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Army Institute of Management, Kolkata offers admissions for MBA Courses. Admissions are allocated based on the candidate’s CAT Scores. The candidates who are having valid scores in these exams can apply for the admissions (AIMK MBA 2019 आवेदन पत्र). Candidates selected by the CAT score will further attend the Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Go through the article, for details about the AIMK MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Army Institute of Management
The Army Institute of Management, formerly the National Institute of Management Calcutta (NIMC), is a graduate business school located in Kolkata, India. It was established on 28 July 1997 by the Indian Army under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), New Delhi, to conduct a management program for the wards of Army personnel with an opportunity for general candidates as well.
The college is affiliated with the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology and the program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. Also, it has been accredited by NAAC.
AIMK MBA 2019 Admission Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||December 11, 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||January 15, 2019|
|Last Date to apply with late fee of Rs 200/-||January 31, 2019|
|Dates for Group Discussion & Personal Interview||1st week of March 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of July 2019|
|Official website||Click Here|
AIMK MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree of 3 or 4 years of any discipline with 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates who have done Bachelor’s Degree through Distance Mode are not eligible for applying.
- Candidates who would complete their Graduation by June 30, 2019, are eligible for applying.
AIMK MBA 2019 Application Form
- Visit the Official Website of the Institute. i.e., http://www.aim.ac.in/
- Click on the “Admission Documents 2019”.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you can find “Application Form”.
- Click on the Download option.
- Take a printout of the Application form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- The application is to be sent to the below-mentioned address
Army Institute of Management
Judges Court Road
Opp. Alipore Telephone Exchange
Alipore, Kolkata – 700 027
|Download the Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Download the Application Form 2019||Click Here|
AIMK MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For Army Category||Rs 500/-|
|For General||Rs 600/-|
AIMK MBA 2019 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Admissions seats are offered to the candidates.
AIMK MBA 2019 Admissions
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Certificate-1 (2 sets of photocopies)
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet (2 sets of photocopies)
- Graduation Certificate (If completed)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Admit Card and Score Card (2 sets of photocopies)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AIMK MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.