SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. S.P Jain Institute of Management and Research invites applications for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs. The Institute offers PGDM courses in Finance, Information Management, Marketing Operations. Admissions to the candidates will be offered based on CAT 2017/ MAT/GMAT 2018 Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview Round. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SPJIMR PGDM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AUD MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- AIMT MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
SP JIMR full form is S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Content in this Article
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is a constituent business school of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. SPJIMR sits on a 45-acre campus in the western suburbs of Andheri in Mumbai. The Institute has an annual intake of some 700 students under various programmes. Its oldest programme is the two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
Globally, The QS Global 250 MBA Rankings 2018 ranked SPJIMR 201+ in the world and 27+ in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. This has made it one among the top 5 Business Schools in India.
In India, SPJIMR was ranked 19 among management schools by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, fifth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016” and sixth in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Interview Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||23rd November 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||31st January 2019|
|Interview Dates||Mumbai (Phase 1) : 15th – 17th January 2019|
New Delhi – Feb 5 -8th Feb 2019
Bengaluru – 13th – 15th Feb 2019
Kolkata – 13th – 15th Feb 2019
Mumbai (Phase 2) – 19th – 22nd Feb 2019
SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Application process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute. spjimr.org
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Application Fee
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1500/-|
SPJIMR PGDM Interview Centres
Interviews will be conducted for the candidates on the basis of CAT/MAT/GMAT.
- New Delhi
SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Selection Process
Admissions for PGDM will be based on the following process
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT/MAT are eligible for PGDM Admissions in SP JIMR Institute.
- Based on CAT, GMAT & MAT Scores, Candidates will be shortlisted for further round of admission process.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to appear for Personal Interview.
- Final Selection will be done based on the candidate’s performance in PI, Work Experience & Academic Record.
SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SPJIMR PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.