Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of MUCLET 2022 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The University of Mumbai invites applications in the prescribed format for All India Entrance Examination Mumbai University (MUCLET आवेदन पत्र) Common Law Entrance Test (MUCLET) for admissions to Integrated Five Years B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Course. The University of Mumbai Release the Notification of MUCLET 2022 on the Official Website.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- MUCLET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The MUCLET Result – Check Result, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test basically known as MUCLET 2022 is a state-level entrance exam. The exam organizes to provide admission to students in five-year Integrated L.L.B and B.B.A courses in various colleges. The Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test (MUCLET) is conducted by the Authority of Mumbai University for providing admission to 120 seats of BBA LLB (Hons.) course at:
- University National Law School, Fort Campus and
- School of Legal Studies, Thane Sub Campus
MUCLET 2022 Exam Dates
|Availability of application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date of acceptance of application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Release of admit card||4th week of April 2022|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of April 2022|
|Announcement of result||To be notified|
|Date of interview||To be notified|
|Commencement of classes||August 2022|
MUCLET Full form is Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test
The MUCLET 2022 Test application form for Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test for admissions to Integrated Five Years B.B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) The course is available from the University Website. Candidates are required to download the form and
take a print out on legal size plain paper. Candidates are required to fill in the prescribed format with all the necessary details.
The hard copies of the application form along with Demand Draft and other necessary documents to be submitted either at the office of University National Law School, Room No. 209, 2nd Floor, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400032 (OR) at the office of School of Law, University of Mumbai, Thane Sub Campus, Behind Runwal Garden City, Ram Maruti Nagar, Balkum, Thane (W) 400 608 within the prescribed time.
Click Here: Online Application Form
|For General Category Candidates||Rs.2,000|
|For Reserved Category Candidates||Rs.1,000|
LAW Courses List in Mumbai University
- LL.M. 2-years
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Intellectual Property Rights
- Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- PG Diploma in Securities Law
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law and Information Technology
MUCLET Eligible Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be more than 20 years.
Qualification: Candidates who have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or HSC or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks from Arts, Commerce, Science or any other streams in case of general category and at least 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST category. Candidates appearing in the above examination in March/April 2019 are also eligible to apply for MUCLET 2022. And 85% of total seats will be reserved for students who are qualified and domicile in The State of Maharashtra.
- Exam Mode: The examination was organized in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Question Paper Type: The question paper contained objective type questions with four options. The question paper was asked in the English language.
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions were asked in the examination.
- Sections: The question paper was comprised of different sections such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge of Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematical Aptitude.
- Papers Marks: 1 mark for every correct choice of answer and there is NO negative marking
MUCLET Admit card 2022
The availability of the Admit card can be in Offline and online mode. The Applicants can download the admit card from the Official Website. Each Admit card ticket will include a unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration which shall be the candidate’s “registration number”.
Click Here: Download Admit card
The result of MUCLET 2022 will be announced online on the official website of Mumbai University. Candidates who successfully appeared in the exam can check their results from the MUCLET website by providing the application number in the appropriate box. Applicants are offered preference according to the merit list. The Test Qualified candidates will be called for Interview to Complete Admission Process. The final Qualified candidates can get Admission in the Mumbai University in LAW Courses.
There shall be a formal interview of all qualified candidates who have cleared the entrance exam and whose names appear in the merit list based on MUCLET scores before the admission process. At any stage, if a Candidate is found to have given incorrect information or has broken the rules of the University, then his/her admission is liable to be canceled.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- Application form along with 2 passport size recent photographs
- Demand Draft
- Attested Copies of Mark sheet of SSC
- Domicile Certificate (in case of Candidates seeking admission under 85% quota available for Maharashtra domiciled students)
- Caste Certificate and Validity Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (in case of candidates belonging to OBC/NT Category)
MUCLET Contact Address
University of Mumbai
For General Enquiry Contact
- Fort Campus: 22708700.
- Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.
For Only University Website Enquiry Contact
University Computerisation Centre: [email protected]
MU Important Links
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- ILICAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- LSAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of MUCLET 2022 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility MUCLET प्रवेश. You may also make a book of our article. So, you can read at any time you want.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs