Check out the details of Bennett University MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Bennett University offers undergraduate & postgraduate courses such as B.Tech, Bio-Tech, M.Tech, BBA, BBA – LLB (Hons), BA LLB(Hons), BA Mass Communications, Ph.D., MBA. Admissions for the MBA courses are offered based on CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ NMAT Scores. Candidates selected based on the entrance exam scores will be called for an Interview (बेनेट यूनिवर्सिटी MBA 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म). Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Go through the article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIPGMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Bennett University MBA Admissions
About Bennett University
Content in this Article
Bennett University is a private interdisciplinary research university located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in the National Capital Region (NCR), India. Founded in 2016 by Times of India Group. The university has a fully residential 68-acre campus, near the proposed metro station on Noida-Greater Noida Metro Railway line.
University has 4 schools and 2 centers on its campus. It offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs in the areas of Engineering, Management, Law, and Media. The medium of instruction is English.
|Application Form Starting Date||October 15, 2018|
|Admissions based on||CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / NMAT / GRE Scores|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bennett University MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply but need to provide the marks sheet of October 2018.
Important Dates 2020
|Application form release for MBA||28th Sep 2019||Sep 2019|
|Submission of application form||–||1st week of May 2020|
|Merit list release||–||In the month of Jun 2020|
|Counselling session||–||In the month of Jul 2020|
|GD/ PI Round for MBA||Oct2019|
|Classes start||Mid-June 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Bennett University MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://bennett.edu.in
- Applications are invited through online or offline mode.
- For offline submission, candidates are advised to download the application, fill the required details and send it to the University’s Address along with the Demand Draft.
- For Online Process, Click on the “Online Application Form”
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Application Fee to be paid only through Demand Draft, by Cash or Online Mode.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Bennett University MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1000/-|
Bennett University MBA 2020 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ GRE Scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Admissions seats are offered to the candidates.
Bennett University MBA 2020 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet (2 sets of photocopies)
- Graduation Certificate (If completed)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT/GRE Admit Card and Score Card (2 sets of photocopies)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Bennett University MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.