Check out the details of IMU CET Question Paper 2019 & Previous 2013, 2014, 2015 pdf Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test 2019 Question papers with Solutions. Indian Maritime University Authority will be releasing the IMU CET Official Question papers After the IMU CET 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like IMU CET 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IMU CET Entrance Test Syllabus, IMU CET 2019 Application Form and Fee, IMU CET 2019 Admit Card Download.
The IMU CET Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the IMU CET Admission Test 2019 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- IMU CET Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- IMU CET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
About Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test
The Indian Maritime University is headquartered in Chennai. To facilitate and promote maritime studies, training, research and extension work with focus on emerging areas of studies like oceanography, maritime history, maritime laws, maritime security, search and rescue, transportation of dangerous cargo, environmental studies and other related fields, and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
IMU CET Full Form is Indian Maritime University common entrance test
IMU CET 2019 Question Paper
The Indian Maritime University Authority may release the Official IMU CET Question Papers After the IMU CET Test 2019 Exam. The IMU CET Test will be organized on 2nd June 2019. The authority will provide the IMU CET 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the IMU CET 2019 counseling according to their rank on the merit list.
- IMU CET 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
IMU CET Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of IMU CET Question papers with the solutions and last year of IMU CET Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013. The following are the Sample Question Papers of the IMU CET Examination. The Question Papers of 2016, 2017 will be Update Soon for the PDF Download.
- B Sc Maritime Science
- B Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Diploma in Nautical Science
- B Tech Marine Engineering
- PG Diploma in Marine Engineering
- B Sc Ship Building & Repair
IMU CET Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year’s IMU CET Question papers with their solutions are given below. IMU CET 2019 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best IMU CET preparations. The Candidates can Download the IMU CET Question papers through the following Links.
|IMU CET Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|IMU CET 2018 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|IMU CET 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|IMU CET 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|IMU CET 2015 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|IMU CET 2014 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
How to Prepare IMU CET 2019 Exam
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
IMU CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Indian Maritime University entrance Test 2019 Test. The applicant should be thorough with the syllabus of CBSE, ISE and State Boards of H.S.C class.
|General Knowledge||25 Ques|
|General Aptitude||25 Ques|
IMU CET Syllabus
- Statics & Dynamics
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals & its application
- Differential equations
- Boolean algebra
- Linear inequations
- Limits and continuity
- Vector and 3-d geometry
- Nature of Chemical Bond II
- Adsorption and Colloids
- Proteins and Fats
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Chemistry
- Nuclear and Radio Chemistry,
- Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and organic hydroxy Compounds
- Chemistry of Transition and Inner Transition Elements
- Electrochemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, and Energetics
- Wave Motion and Sound
- Rotational Motion of a Rigid Body
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Current Electricity
- Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction, and A.C.
- Electrons and Photons
- Heat Radiation
- Ray Optics
- Wave Theory etc.
- For UG programs: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level (CBSE, ISE, and State Boards).
- 2 MBA programs: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning.
- T2 MTech programs: English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mathematics, and General Engineering.
Note: The IMU CET Common entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so One mark will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet.
Also, check the following links for more information on the Entrance Test
- Karnataka PGCET Question Papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & Previous Question Papers pdf Download
- MP PPT Question Papers 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & Previous Question Papers pdf Download
- MP PAT Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2013, 2014, 2015 pdf Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IMU CET Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2013, 2014, 2015 pdf Download (आईएमयू सीईटी प्रश्न पत्र 2019 ). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.