MH CET 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
Check out the details of the Topic MH CET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Maharastra Common Entrance Test 2019 like MH CET Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, MH CET Entrance Test Syllabus, MH CET 2019 Application Form (MH CET आवेदन पत्र), and Fee. MH CET is a state level entrance examination which is also known as MHT CET. MH CET 2019 will be conducted by the Government of Maharashtra through, State Common Entrance Test Cell.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- KIITEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MU OET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
Content in this Article
About MH CET
The MH Common Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. Entrance Test is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education Maharastra. The degree courses in Engineering & Pharmacy streams are mainly accounted for in this entrance exam. Which Enhance the quality of Technical Education Institutions, programs, and systems towards achieving international standards.
MH CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||January 1 – March 23, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||March 24 – 30, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 25 – May 02, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 02 -13, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June 2019|
MH CET Full Form is MAHARASTRA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
Previous MH CET Important Dates 2018
|Application form Available on||March 1st week 2018|
|Application form last date||March 4th week 2018|
|Payment of application form last date||March last week 2018|
|Admit card Available on||April last week 2018|
|Examination Date||May 2nd week 2018|
|Answer key availability||April 4th week 2018|
|Result announced||June 1st week of 2018|
MH CET 2019 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Directorate of Technical Education Maharastra. Application form for all courses is issued from February 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for Directorate of Technical Education Maharastra 2018 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Maharastra Common Entrance Test 2019 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available Online from February 2019.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For MH CET 2019 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs.800 and also based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for Engineering & Pharmacy courses, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
MH CET Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in MH CET 2019, Maharastra Entrance Test Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission in University.
- Candidates should be Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th exam or HSC examination with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject with Minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates must be obtained for all Category.
- Candidates must have completed class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For candidates of the general category, the minimum percentage criteria are 45 Percentage.
- For the reserved category, it is 40% and There is no age limit applicable to this course.
MH CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so marks would not be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Maharastra Common Entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
|Paper 2||Biology (Botany)|
Note: There is no reserve for negative marking. No marks will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
Syllabus for MH CET Entrance Test 2019
The MH CET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Maharastra Common Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- Atoms, Molecules, And Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases And Radiation
- Magnetic Effects Of Electric Current
- Rotational Motion