MDI Gurgaon MBA (Part-Time ) Application Form 2020: Here you can check the details of MDI Gurgaon MBA – PT 2020 Admissions, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility. MDI Institute offers admissions for Master of Business Administration (MBA), National Management Program (NMP) and Post Graduate Program in Energy Management (PGP – EM). Admissions to the students will be offered based on the entrance examination conducted by MDI and then followed by PI. The Institute invites MDI applications for these courses twice in a year i.e., April & October. Eligible students can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (एमडीआई गुड़गांव एमबीए (पार्ट टाइम) आवेदन पत्र).
Through this article, you can get all the information about MDI Gurgaon MBA – PT Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
- AIPVT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AP PG Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
Content in this Article
MDI Gurgaon MBA (Part-Time ) Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|MDI online application form availability||1st week of September 2019|
|Last Date for submission of application form||1st week of December 2019|
|CAT Test||24 November 2019|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form Starts from||7th September 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 15, 2019|
|Personal Interview||January 27, 2019|
Management Development Institute is a business school in India. It was launched by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. Its second campus has come up near West Bengal. The MDI Murshidabad campus was inaugurated by the Honourable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on 24 Aug 2014. Management Development Institute was ranked 12 among mgmt schools in India by the NIRF in 2018, sixth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2017” and 10th in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Mgmt Schools” of 2017.
The institute offers several post-graduate diploma programs. These include full-time and part-time programs. It also offers fellowship research programs.
MDI Gurgaon MBA Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected based on MDI Admission Test (conducted by MDI Gurgaon)/GMAT/CAT Exam Scores.
- Students having valid CAT/GMAT Scores need not attend MDI EntranceTest.
- Shortlisted people will be called for GD and Interview conducted at MDI Gurgaon.
- Past Academic Record of the student.
- Interviews will be conducted on the above-mentioned dates for particular courses.
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon Part-Time MBA
- Applicants must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X & XII.
- Aspirants should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Final Year Candidates are eligible to apply.
MDI Gurgaon MBA PT Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 3000/-|
MDI Gurgaon Part Time MBA 2020 Application Form
Students can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the MDI University i.e., www.mdi.ac.in
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Next, enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID & password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, DOB and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the MDI application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Any Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
MDI Gurgaon PT MBA – Admission Process
MDI Gurgaon MBA (PT) Application Form: Successful Candidates of the Final list will be updated on the official website of the Management Development Institute (MDI).
The following are the documents to carry the MDI Gurgaon Admission process in the academic year of 2020.
- Adhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ GMAT Exam Score
- One set of all photocopies of all Certificates
- Provisional Certificates
- Mark Sheet of Class X, XII, and Graduation
- Graduation and College leave certificate
- Passport size photographs
Management Development Institute
Gurgaon – 122 007
Tel + 91-124-4560000
Fax + 91-124-4560456
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIPGMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Here, we have given the overall details regarding the MDI Gurgaon MBA (Part Time) Application Form 2020, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Date and other. If you have any query give a comment on below comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.