Check out the details of the Topic MU OET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of MU OET (एमयू ओईटी) 2020 like MU OET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, MU OET Syllabus, MU OET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. The Student Admission in Manipal University (MU) is through the online entrance test, which is held at centers all over India.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- PESSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Manipal University
(Manipal University Online Entrance Test) will be conducted by Manipal University. Manipal University offers 218 programs in 19 disciplines. The programs are offered in the areas of the Professions in Allied Health, Architecture, Basic & Advanced Sciences, Communication, Dentistry, Engineering, European Studies & Foreign Languages, Geopolitics & International Relations, Hospitality, Humanities, Information Sciences, Life Sciences, Management (MBA), Medicine, Natural Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health, and Regenerative Medicine.
|Online Application form Starts from||March 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||March 2020|
|Exam Slot Booking Begins||March – April 2020|
|Exam Date||April – May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||May 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of Jun 2020|
MU OET Full Form is Manipal University Online Entrance Test
The MU OET 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of Manipal University. The following we provide the Online Application form for 2020 examinations.
How To Apply:
- MU OET 2020 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available online from November 2018 as the last date to fill the MU OET 2020 application form will be April 2020.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- Submit all required documents for MU OET 2018 Application Form. After submitting these details in the form of 2018, you should proceed with the payment of the application fee.
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is will be Rs. 1400. Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
The Eligibility Criteria for MU 2020 which includes the Age limit for MU OET Entrance TEST 2020, MU OET TEST 2020 Qualification as follows.
MU OET Age limit: There’s no age limit to appear in MU OET 2020.
MU OET Qualification:
- M.Tech: The education Qualification for the Candidathasave to clear their BE/B.Tech or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- B.Tech: The education Qualification for the Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- BBA: The education Qualification for the Candidates has to pass 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Note: The student should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate in their Qualified Course.
The MU OET entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks in the tabular form for the MU OET 2018 Test is given as follows,
|English & General Aptitude||30 Ques|
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong response given by the candidate.
The MU OET 2020 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Aptitude, English, Biology. The candidates can go through their previous academic course books according to the syllabus as follows,
- Geometrical Optics
- Physical Optics
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Physics
- Mathematical Logic
- Analytical Geometry
- Limits and Continuity
- Elements of Number Theory
- Partial Fractions
- Mathematical Induction
- Summation of Finite Series
- Theory of Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry
- Analytical Geometry
- Organic Chemistry
- Oils and Fats
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Metallurgy – 2
- Industrially Important Compounds
- Group 18, Nobel Gases
- D – Block Elements (Transition Elements)
- Theory of Dilute Solutions
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Properties
- Oxidation Number
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds with Oxygen-2, Amines
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding–2
- Chemical Thermodynamics-2
- Solid State
English and General Aptitude paper include questions on general English like the spotting of errors, sentence improvement, vocabulary, Mathematical and solving Questions Etc.
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
MU OET SAMPLE TEST
You can Check the Sample Test for MU OET 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Test for the Candidates appearing in MU OET 2019 exam.
Click Here: MU OET Sample Test For 2019
It will release the admit card through online mode. Students can generate the admit card, after the slot booking system.
Click Here: MU OET Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from Manipal University in online mode declared tentatively in May 2020 on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: MU OET Exam Results
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the MU OET 2020 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
You can also Read the Following for more Information
- VITMEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of MU OET 2020 (एमयू ओईटी 2020) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.