Check out the details of the Topic IIT JAM 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of IIT JAM 2020 like IIT JAM 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IIT JAM Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. The engineering student who has completed his bachelors (IIT JAM 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म) and is willing to pursue Master degree from India’s reputed IIT’s need to qualify the IIT JAM entrance test conducted for admission to various can either opt for M.Sc or Ph.D. or M.Sc&PhD Dual degree professional courses offered by the IIT’s and IISc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- LPU NEST Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
Joint Admission Test for MSc is an admission test for Master of Science (M.Sc.) and other post-graduate science programs at the Indian Institutes of Technology, Indian Institute of Science, and other institutes. The Courses Offered as full-time M.Sc, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., and other Post bachelor’s degree programs at different IITs, and Integrated Ph.D. Programs at IISc to which admission shall be made on the basis of JAM.
IIT – JAM 2020 Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates (Announced)|
|Commencement of online application form||5th Sep 2019|
|Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents on the website||9th Oct 2019|
|Correction||18th Oct 2019|
|Admit card release||7th Jan 2020|
|Mock test availability||21st Nov 2020|
|IIT JAM 2020 exam date||9th Feb 2020|
|Announcement of result||20th Mar 2020|
|Availability of scorecard||3rd Apr to 31st Jul 2020|
|Submission of application for admission||9th-22nd Apr 2020|
|Declaration of first admission list||1st Jun 2020|
IIT – JAM 2019 Exam Dates
|Application form Starts from||1st September 2018|
|Online Registration ends||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application and Uploading Documents||5th October 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Exam Date||10th February 2019|
|Results release date||20th March 2019|
|Admission Form Submission||11th -24th April 2019|
|Release of 1st Admission list||3rd June 2019|
|Release of 2nd Admission list||18th June 2019|
|Third and Final Admission List||1st July 2019|
|Admissions Close Date JAM 2019||5th July 2019|
JAM Full Form is Joint Admission Test for M.Sc
JAM 2020 is a Computer Based ONLINE Examination. It will be held on 10th February 2020 (Sunday). The IIT JAM 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of JAM. The following we provide the Online Application form for IIT JAM 2020 Test.
How To Apply:
- Students can fill and submit the IIT JAM 2020 application form through online mode. Candidates register by entering their name, Email, Mobile Number and Password on the website.
- Apply for the examination online and Upload photograph, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PWD certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Pay the application fee through any of the electronic payment modes.
- After filling the required fields in the application form and uploading the required documents, the candidate must review the completed application form before final submission and before making payment.
The IIT JAM 2020 Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|General & OBC|
The Eligibility Criteria for IIT JAM 2020 which includes the Age limit for IIT JAM 2020, IIT JAM 2020 Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the IIT JAM Test.
IIT JAM Age limit: There’s no age limit to appear in JAM.
Education Qualification: The candidate must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PWD candidates should be at least 65%.
IIT JAM 2020 Number of Attempts
The Number of Attempts as there are no restrictions on the number of times you may appear the exam. The only requirement is a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years or 4 semesters worth of the subject material studied in which you wish to appear for JAM.
The Test pattern of JAM gives you an idea about the type of questions, distribution of marks, penalty for wrong answers and many other important details.
|Section-A||30 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Section-B||10 Multiple Select Questions|
|Section-C||20 Numerical Answer Type|
Note: There will be no negative marking in Section B and Section C.
IIT JAM 2020 Syllabus
The IIT Jam Syllabus Subjects such as Biological Science, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, and Physics. The following are the important subjects of IIT Jam Subjects.
- Mathematical Methods
- Mechanics and General Properties of Matter
- Oscillations, Waves, and Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Random Variables
- Sequences and Series of Real Numbers
- Functions of Two Real Variables
- Differential Equations
- Vector Calculus
- Group Theory
- Linear Algebra
- The Planet Earth
- Structural Geology
- General Biology
- Basics of Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology
- Microbiology, Cell Biology, and Immunology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Previous Question Papers and Answer Key
You can Check the previous Question Papers for IIT JAM 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in IIT JAM 2020 exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
|TEST PAPER||QUESTION PAPER||ANSWER KEY|
|Biological Sciences (BL)||BL||BL|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||MS||MS|
Candidates will be able to get the IIT JAM to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be available for the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: IIT JAM Exam Admit Card
IIT JAM 2020 Result will be declared in March 2020 through online mode. IIT JAM 2020 result indicates actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
Click Here: IIT JAM Exam Results
Cut Off Marks
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the IIT JAM 2020 Examination for Admission. IIT JAM 2020 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the entrance test 2020 candidates for admission.
The Candidates qualified the Test to have followed in the seat allocation process for the seat distributions. The counseling schedule will be published separately.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIT JAM 2020(आईआईटी जेएएम 2020) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.