AIET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic AIET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. This Entrance Exam is conducted by KLE (Known as KLE University). AIET is the medical entrance exam for admissions in UG courses such as BAMS, B.Pharm, Pharm.D, BPT, B.Sc Nursing (AIET 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म), PB B.Sc Nursing & PG courses like M.Pharm, MPT, M.Sc (Nursing). Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of May 2020. Go through the article, for more information about the AIET test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AICET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
KLE AIET 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Online Application Submission Last Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||2nd week of June 2020|
|KLE AIET Exam Date||3rd week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of July 2020|
AIET 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website. i.e., www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
- On the web page, click on the link “AIET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AIET 2020 Application Fee
The application is to be paid through online mode only. The fee for the entrance exam is Rs 1000/-.
AIET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2020 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
Age Limit: Candidates should have 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board for the course they have selected.
AIET Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be in Offline Mode.
- The Questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- 200 Questions for 200 Marks.
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
The Syllabus for the exam will be asked at 10+2 level. The following topics are to be covered for the syllabus
AIET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AIET 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AIET 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AIET Exam is completed. AIET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
AIET 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.