GLIM PGPM Admissions 2020: Check out the details of GLIM PGPM Admissions 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. The Institute offers Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma in Management and other Executive Courses. Admissions are offered based on a candidate’s GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Interviews. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website (GLIM PGPM प्रवेश). Go through this article, for details about the GLIM MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- PIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- PMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
GLIM PGPM full form is Great Lakes Institute of Management Post Graduate Program in Management
Content in this Article
About Great Lakes Institute of Management
Great Lakes Institute of Management (also known as Great Lakes or GLIM) is a private business school in India. Great Lakes offers full-time and executive postgraduate programs in management. Great Lakes was accredited by AMBA, one of the three main global accreditation bodies. It has two campuses, one on the outskirts of Chennai and one in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.
Great Lakes Institute of Management is among the first business schools in India to offer a one year full-time management program. It is one year Post-Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) became the first one year full-time management program to be accredited by India’s higher technical education regulator AICTE in 2008.
GLIM PGPM 2020 Admission Dates
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the greatlakes.edu.in
Previous Year Dates
|Registration starts from||August 29, 2018|
|Last Date for Application form of PGPM||February 03, 2019|
|Dates of Interview||1st week of March 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for GLIM PGPM Admissions
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT entrance tests.
GLIM PGPM Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www
.greatlakes .edu .in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
GLIM PGPM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 2000/-|
GLIM PGPM 2020 Selection Process
Final selection of candidates will be based on the following factors :
- Based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in the Interview.
- Academic Performance
- Essay Writing test
- Work Experience
GLIM PGPM 2020 Counselling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of GLIM PGPM Admissions 2020 Application Form (GLIM PGPM आवेदन पत्र), Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.