Check out the Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2021. Directorate of Skill Development will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of MP ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Madhya Pradesh ITI Admissions (मध्य प्रदेश ITI प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Skill Development|
|Notification on||Madhya Pradesh ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Online registration for first round||2nd week of June 2021|
|Display of first merit list||Last week of June 2021|
|Online registration for second round||3rd week of July 2021|
|Display of second merit list||Last week of July 2021|
|Online registration for third round||3rd week of August 2021|
|Display of third merit list||Last week of August 2021|
|Online registration for choice filling||Last week of September 2021|
|Display of Final Merit List||Last week of September 2021|
Important Dates 2020
The following are the Tentative Dates given for MP ITI Admissions :
|Online registration for first round||2nd week of June 2020|
|Display of first merit list||Last week of June 2020|
|Online registration for second round||3rd week of July 2020|
|Display of second merit list||Last week of July 2020|
|Online registration for third round||3rd week of August 2020|
|Display of third merit list||Last week of August 2020|
|Online registration for choice filling||Last week of September 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List||Last week of September 2020|
- Education Qualification: Students should have completed 10th from the State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit : The age should be between 14 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
Trade Courses Offered
- Digital Photographer
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Driver cum Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Painter General
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)
- Sanitary Hardware Fitter
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Sewing Technology
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Spa Therapy
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
- Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
- Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the MP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://iti.mponline.gov.in/
- Click on the link ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
3rd floor State IT Park Abbas nagar near RGPV Gandhi Nagar
Phone No. : 0755 6720222
Fax : 0755 4019000
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.