BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling. Birla Institute of Technology invites applications for Integrated M.Sc (5 year) Course. Integrated M.Sc Admissions at BIT Mesra for the academic session 2019 – 2020. Selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in Class XII. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article you can get all the information about BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc 2019 Admission Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SIHS MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- SIIB MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
BIT Mesra, Integrated M.Sc Admissions
Content in this Article
About BIT MESRA
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (BIT Mesra) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. It was established in the year 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi in the state of Jharkhand, India by the philanthropist and industrialist Late Shri. B. M. Birla. The institute was later headed by Late Shri G.P Birla and the present chairman of the board of governors is Shri C.K Birla.
BIT has 21 academic departments. It offers undergraduate BE/BTech degrees and ME/MTech degrees in the various engineering departments. MSc degrees are offered in applied sciences and B.Pharm./M.Pharm. in pharmaceutical sciences. The department of IT also offers Master of Computer Application. The department of architecture offers Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Urban Planning (MUP) degrees. The university also has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme and a Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT).It also offers Diploma in Technology in the various engineering department at University Polytechnic.
|Filling of online Application Form||May 12, 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online application||Will be declared soon|
|Declaration of first shortlisted candidates||Will be declared soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Will be declared soon|
Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized Board with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
BIT Mesra B.Tech Counselling & Admissions
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the JEE Main. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee.If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- JEE Main Admit Card/ Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate for Economically Backward Class (EBCs)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Pass Port Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.