Check out the Kerala ITI Admission 2021. Industrial Training Department will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of KL ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Kerala ITI Admissions (കേരള ഐടിഐ പ്രവേശനം).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Kerala ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Industrial Training Department|
|Notification on||Kerala ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting date for filling the application form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the applications||3rd week of July 2021|
|Display of Final Merit List||1st week of August 2021|
|Counselling Process||August 2021|
|Starting date for filling the application form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit the applications||3rd week of July 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List||1st week of August 2020|
|Counselling Process||August 2020|
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSLC / 10th or its equivalent by securing at least 35% marks.
- Age Limit: The age should be 14 years as on the admission year.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Kerala State.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the KL ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://det.kerala.gov.in/
- Click on the ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” Tab.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Kerala ITI Courses
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Attendant Operator
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer-Aided Embroidery and Designing
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Craftsman Food Production
- Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
- Front Office Assistant
- Fruit and Vegetable Processor
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Hospital House Keeping
- Instrument Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Marine Fitter
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicles
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Mechanic Diesel
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- Mechanic Medical Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Cycle
- Painter General
Kerala ITI Merit List
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Kerala ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.