Check out the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of JH ITI (झारखंड आईटीआई प्रवेश)Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Jharkhand ITI Admissions.
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Notification on||Jharkhand ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st week of May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of June 2021|
|Display of Merit List||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counseling starts from||June 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for Jharkhand ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||2nd week of June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||June 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 8th or 10th class from any recognized Board of Education.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be between 14 – 40 years of age as on July 1 of the exam year.
- The age relaxation is up to 5 years for widows of Martyrs.
- Physical Fitness: The candidate must be physically fit and mentally sound. At the time of admission, candidate have to submit the Medical Certificate.
Trade Courses Offered
- Draughtsman Civil
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Electronics Mechanic
- IT and Electronics System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Radio and TV Mechanic
- Radiology Technician
- Insurance Agent
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic
- Library and Information Science
- Tool and Die Maker
- Painter (Domestic)
- Painter (Industrial)
- Weaving Technician
- Foundryman Technician
How to fill the Application Form?
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the JH ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Click Here for All Online Application Submission- JCECEB 2021” then the candidate have to click on “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2021.
- The candidate has to follow 3 steps. Fill the Application Form, Upload Images, Fee Payment.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
|For General / EWS / OBC candidates||Rs.400/-|
|For SC / ST candidates||Rs.200/-|
The Merit list will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- A hard copy of application form
- High school 10th mark sheet
- 10th certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
e-mail : [email protected]
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.