Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship is under the Social Justice Department. Children are more likely to be abused and exploited without proper adult care and protection. To save the children, the Kerala government has started a scheme called “Snehapoorvam“. Here in this article, we are providing the full details of the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship. In this article, we are providing the details of the Document required for the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship, Eligibility Criteria for the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship, How to apply for the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship, and much more information. So read this article, till the end to get the valuable information on the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship.
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
Content in this Article
The main aim of this Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship is to serve orphan children in families and to satisfy their needs, promote basic education, social integration, support families to manage their children within the family, give social security to the unsaved groups, and to help these orphaned kids by providing financial assistance for the education of the children of these orphaned families. The government is trying to bring such children into the main concept of society. The Kerala government has given a very good judgment for the orphans in their state.
|Scholarship By||Kerala Government|
|Name of the Scholarship||Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Eligibility||Children who are below 5yrs and class 1st to degree and professional Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||Will be informed in the details|
|Last date to Apply||31st Dec 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Rewards
The scholarship is only available for Orphan children who are residing in the Kerala state of India. Many different rewards will also be provided to the orphans by the implementation of this Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21.
|Scholarship Names||Scholarship Rewards|
|Children who are below 5 years and class 1st to 5th||Rs.300 per month
|Class 6th to class 10th||Rs.500 per month|
|class 11th and class 12th||Rs.750 per month|
|Degree courses / professional degree||Rs.1000 per month|
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for this Scholarship should have the eligibility criteria which is given below:
- Children who have lost their mother and father are eligible for this Scholarship.
- Students who are studying the 1st standard to a degree are eligible.
- Students who are below 5 years are eligible.
- Students who belong to the BPL category are eligible.
- For students who are belonging to the APL category, the annual income should be below Rs.20,000 in rural areas Local body and Grama Panchayat and Rs.22,375 in urban areas Corporation/Municipality.
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship objectives of the Scheme
- To identify the orphaned children in the community.
- To assess and treat children in the greatest need
- To improve social protection to highly necessary groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and community systems for protecting and absorbing orphans.
- To improve the basic education, social integration, and nutrition of the most necessary groups of orphans towards the levels of other children in the community.
- To encourage families to live their children within the family only not to send them to the orphanages.
- To provide a helping hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children.
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Important dates
For the students who are applying for the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship, the following are the important dates as given below.
|Starting of Application||28th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2020|
|Extended Last Date||15th December 2020|
Documents Required for Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The following are the documents that are required for the scholarship who are applying for. The below given are as follows.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- Death Certificate of one or both parents
- BPL Certificate or BPL ration card if you fall in the Below Poverty Line category
- Income Certificate of the family
- Frontpage Bank passbook, which should be of a joint account in the name of your guardian
- Xerox copy of your Aadhar card
How To Apply for Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The following are the steps to be followed to apply for the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship as given below.
- Go and visit the official website of Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Click here to apply for the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Click on Application Forms
- Click on the Snehapoorvam Scholarship for the below 5years children
- Download the Application Form
- Enter the details
- Submit to the head office
The following are the details of the contact details of the Kerala Snehapoorvam Head office which is given below if you are having queries can contact this address.
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
Fax number:- 2346016
E-mail ID:-[email protected]
Kerala Social Security Mission
2nd Floor, Civil Station, Kozhikode
Phone Number-:0495 2370302
Still, those who are having doubts can contact us by commenting in the comment box which is given below. Students can share this information with your friends and relatives. For more information, you can visit the official website of the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship.