CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is under the Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala. The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships is still open students can apply for this scholarship by the official website. CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships are offered to the girl candidates of Muslim Category, and Latin Catholic Category. For more details and information read this article till the end. In this article, we are providing the eligibility criteria of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships, the Last date of the Application form, how to apply, and more information. For more details, candidates can visit the official website of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships.
Content in this Article
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2021
The Aim of this CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships is to encourage the girl candidates regarding their categories is to give the best education studies to them and to help those who are financially backward. The following is the overview of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship By||The Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala|
|Name of the Scholarship||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships 2021|
|Eligibility||10th-class – Ph. D level|
|Scholarship Amount||To help the needy and economically background students|
|Last date to Apply||2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Rewards
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is providing the rewards according to the educational level of the girl candidates. This CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is to those who are pursuing their studies and financially backward. The following are the rewards given by the Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala DMWGK is given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship Courses Names||Rewards|
|UG||RS.5000/- per annum|
|PG||RS.6000/- per annum|
|Professional Courses||RS.7000/- per annum|
|Hostel Stipend||RS.13000/- per annum|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
For the girl candidates of Kerala who are interested to apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships having eligibility criteria announced by the Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala. Candidates should check these eligibility criteria before they apply for the Scholarship. The following are some points of eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate must and should belong to the Kerala State.
- This CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is applicable for the Muslims, Latin, and for converted Christians categories.
- Only female candidates are eligible.
- Candidates who are applying for this CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship should study their studies under Government affiliates institutes or colleges.
- The annual income of the family is 4.5 lakhs.
- The candidates who are applying for this scholarship should have a Bank Account in the Nationalised Banks.
- The scholarship amount is credited to the SB a/c.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships Not Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships should check for the not eligibility criteria also. The following are the not eligibility criteria points given below to the candidate should read before applying for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the family will not the above 4.5 lakhs.
- Candidates who are not studying in government authorized colleges or universities are not eligible.
- The candidates who do not belong to Kerala state are not eligible.
- Candidates who are not having a bank account in nationalized are not eligible.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships Important Dates
The following are the important dates for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships. Students should look out for important dates announced by the Kerala State Government. The following are important given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship Events||Important Dates|
|Application Starting Date||25th Nov 2020|
|Application Ending Date||12th Dec 2020|
|Application Starting Date||17th Sep 2020|
|Application Ending Date||15th Dec 2020|
Document Required for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships
The following are the documents required while applying for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships. Students who are applied for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship should submit the below-given documents to the authority.
- Xerox copies of SSLC
- Income Certificate
- Bank FrontPage Xerox copy
- Students Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate if asked
Note:- To those students who are eligible for a hostel stipend will not be eligible for this scholarship.
How To Apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
- Go and visit the official website of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarships
- Click Here to apply for the scholarship.
- Click on Scholarship
- Click on CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all the details
- Click on Submit
- Take a printout copy of the Application Form
Note:- For more details click here to read this pdf.
The following are the contact details of the Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala. If you have queries you can contact the below address.
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Office:- 0471 2302090
Projects & Scholarships:- 0471-2300524
Projects Officer:[email protected]
Still, Candidates having doubts can contact us by commenting in the comment box given below. We will clarify by replying to your comment. For more information, students can visit the official website of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship.