TSP Scholarship is issued by the West Bengal State Government. TSP is a Talent Support Program Scholarship. Talent Support Program is under the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation. Today here in this article, we are providing information and details about TSP Scholarship. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to students belonging to minority categories. In this article, we are providing the eligibility criteria, last date of application, and more information. Read this article, till the end to get valuable information about the TSP Scholarship.
TSP Scholarship 2021
Content in this Article
The main aim of this scholarship to support the students who are waiting to study for their higher education and for those who are financially backward. This scholarship is providing by the State Government of West Bengal once a year. The following is the overview of the scholarship given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship By||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the Scholarship||TSP Scholarship|
|Eligibility||10thclass – Ph. D level|
|Scholarship Amount||To help the needy and economically background students|
|Last date to Apply||15th September 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TSP Scholarship Rewards
30% of the scholarship belongs to the girl students and not only giving the 30% of scholarship to girls it also promotes the empower. Education is an important role for students in India. By keeping all these points in mind West Bengal Government is supporting financial background support to the students who are belonging to the minorities categories.
TSP Scholarship Important Dates
Actually, Tsp Scholarship starts in July, and the application form ends in September and October month. The last date of the application form is 15th Sep 2020. Before the last date of application students should apply for the TSP Scholarship.
TSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for the scholarship should know the eligibility criteria of the TSP Scholarship. These eligibility criteria were declined by the West Bengal State Government. The following are points of eligibility criteria for the TSP Scholarship given below.
- The student who is applying for the TSP Scholarship must and should be a resident of West Bengal.
- Students who are belonging to the minority categories are eligible for this TSP Scholarship.
- For students who are studying education, this TSP Scholarship is meant for them.
- Students who are studying Class 9th to Ph.D. level are eligible for this TSP Scholarship.
- Student’s marks should be 50% are eligible for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the family is 2 lakhs is eligible for TSP Scholarship.
- Maximum two members of a family are applicable for TSP Scholarship.
- Students are required to open a bank account with a Nationalized bank or Scheduled bank having an IFSC code. The scholarship amount will be transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
TSP Scholarship Not Eligibility Criteria
There are some points that are not accepted by the Maharashtra state government for the scholarship. The student who is applying for the scholarship must and should look into these points. The following are some points that are not accepted for the scholarship to apply.
- A student who is not a resident of West Bengal is not applicable for TSP Scholarship.
- The students who are belonging to the minority category is not eligible
- Distance mode studies are not eligible
- The annual income of a family will not be above 2 lakhs.
- More than 2 members of a family can’t apply for this TSP Scholarship.
- Students who are not studying their studies are not eligible for TSP Scholarship.
Documents required for the Scholarship
Students who are applying for the scholarship should have the following documents. The following are the documents that are required for the scholarship as given below.
- Students Id proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- receipt of fees of the students in which students are studying
- Scanned photograph of the student
- The original document of the students
- Study certificate
- Marks list of the previous year
- Address proof identity
- Domicile Certificate
How To Apply for TSP Scholarship
- Go and visit the official website of the TSP Scholarship
- Click Here to apply for TSP Scholarship
- Click on Home
- Click on New Registration
- Select the District
- Enter the student information and click on submit to proceed
- Enter the Scheme information and click on submit to proceed
- Your Registration is successfully completed
- Once Login with your Application Id and password
Note:- The Application ID and password are important so write in a paper to keep it safe. The registered mobile number will get OTP when you renewal your TSP Scholarship.
How To Apply for TSP Scholarship For Renewal
- Go and visit the official website of Tsp Scholarship of West Bengal
- Click here to apply for a renewal scholarship
- Click on Student’s login
- Enter User Id and password
- Enter the Academic year and district
- Enter captcha given their
- Click on Submit
The application process to submit
Students who are applied for the scholarship of West Bengal state need to submit all the scanned documents of the students who had applied for the scholarship. Students need to submit the document to the college in which they are studying.
The following are the details of the Scholarship provider if students are having doubts and questions they can contact the given below address to clarify their doubts.
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation
Minority Affairs and Madrash Education Department
Government of West Bengal
Technical Help Desk:- 6290875550
Still, students who are applying for the scholarship are having doubts and questions can comment on the comment box which is given below. We will clarify your doubts by replying to the comment. For more information and details, candidates can visit the official website of the West Bengal Scholarship.