Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is a merit cum means scholarship. The West Bengal declined scholarships to support the poor and those who are financially backward. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship portal is opened for both freshers and renewals can apply for the scholarship through the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. SVMCM scholarship is also called a “Bikash Bhavan scholarship”. Today here we are providing about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for the students who are pursuing currently. In this article, we also provide the eligibility criteria of the scholarship, Application Form Last Date, How To Apply, Online Registration, and more information. So read this article till the end to get valuable information about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
Content in this Article
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship is also for the merit students who are studying their studies in higher education. The SVMCM or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is meant for those who are bad in financial problems. The following is the overview of the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship is given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship provided by||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED)|
|Eligibility||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Purpose of the scheme||To help the needy with financially backward|
|Application Start Date||7th October 2020|
|Last Date of Application||December 2020 for Fresh
July 2021 for Renewal
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Rewards
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is providing different types of rewards according to the educational level of the students. The main aim of this scholarship is to help the poor who are needy financially and for the merit students. The following are the SVMCM Scholarship rewards regarding the higher education level are given below in the tabular form.
|Course Education Level||Course Name||Scholarship Reward|
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (DPI)
|UG (Other Professional Courses, UGC approved)||
|PG (Other Professional Courses, UGC approved)||
|DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION (DSE)||
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DTE)
|UG Engineering, PG Engineering, and Other Professional Courses AICTE Approved||
|DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING (DTE&T)||
|DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION (DME)||UG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses||
RS.1500 to RS.5000/-
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying to the SVMCM Scholarship must and should follow the eligibility criteria announced by the West Bengal Government. The following are the eligibility criteria points candidate who is applying for this scholarship should follow the given points in the below.
- The candidate must be a resident of the West Bengal
- The candidate who is applying for the SVMCM Scholarship should be a post-Madhya level study.
- The candidate should study his/her studies only in West Bengal for the higher education level in the authorized institutes/colleges/university of the West Bengal Government.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 2.5 lakhs
- The students must and should have the 75percentage in their last studies.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Not Eligibility Criteria
Students who are interested in applying for the SVMCM Scholarship should have the eligibility criteria which the government of West Bengal is announced. The following are the points that are not eligible for the scholarship is given below.
- The students who are not the resident of the West Bengal is not eligible for this SVMCM Scholarship.
- The students who are not studying in the Post-Madhya studies are not eligible for this SVMCM Scholarship.
- The students who are not studying in the authorized colleges or universities of West Bengal are not eligible for this SVMCM Scholarship.
- The annual income of the family is more than 2.5 lakhs are not eligible for this SVMCM Scholarship.
- The students who are not having 75percentage in their last qualified studies are not eligible for the SVMCM Scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Courses Offered
For students who are interested in applying for this SVMCM Scholarship, there are some courses that are eligible for the scholarship announced by the Government of West Bengal. The following are the course names that are applicable for the scholarship of West Bengal given below in the tabular form.
|Courses Names which are eligible for SVMCM Scholarship||Course Name|
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (DPI)
|UG Other Professional Courses, UGC approved|
|PG Other Professional Courses, UGC approved|
|2.||DIRECTORATE OF SCHOOL EDUCATION (DSE)||
|3.||DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (DTE)||UG Engineering, PG Engineering and Other Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)|
|4.||DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING (DTE&T)||
|5.||DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION (DME)||UG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Important Dates
There are some important dates for the students who are applying for the SVMCM Scholarship. Students should check these important dates when the last date is for the SVMCM Scholarship. The following are the important dates given below in the tabular form.
|Online Application Start||7th October 2020|
|Online Application Close||December 2020|
|Scholarship Distribution||December 2020|
Documents required for the SVMCM Scholarship
Students who are applying for the scholarship should have the following documents. The following are the documents that are required for the scholarship as given below.
- Students Id proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- receipt of fees of the students in which students are studying
- Scanned photograph of the student
- The original document of the students
- Study certificate
- Marks list of the previous year
- Address proof identity
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply
The following are the points on how to apply for the SVMCM Scholarship given below.
- Go and visit the official website of the SVMCM Scholarship
- Click Here to Apply for the SVMCM Scholarship
- Click on the Registration
- Tick the dialogue box
- Click on proceed to registration
- Select the Educational level which you are studying
- Enter the details of the last Qualified studies
- Enter the details of basic details
- Enter the details of Present course studies
- Set the Password
- Click on Register
- Take a printout copy of the Application Form
The following are the contact details of the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship office. Students who are having doubts or queries can contact to given below address
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP
Dr. Gopal Chakrobarty, JDPI
Email ID:-[email protected]
Helpline no:- 1800-102-8014
help desk:-[email protected]
Still, Candidates are having queries about the scholarship can leave their comment in the comment box. We will clarify your queries by replying to your comment. For more information, candidates can also visit the official website of the SVMCM Scholarship.
My scholarship amount has failed because of UBI transfer to PNB and the IFSC code also changed
What can I do
Please tell me sir