Haryana Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility criteria, Documents required, How to apply, Online application form, last date of scholarship
Haryana Scholarship is under the state Government of Haryana. The State Government of Haryana is having 22 districts, for that district provides scholarships for the students who are financially backward and who are belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority categories. Today in this article, we are sharing the details of the Haryana Scholarship. So read this article, till the end because candidates who are interested to apply for this scholarship will get the details like how to apply, How to submit the documents, and many more details are provided here.
Content in this Article
Haryana Scholarship 2021
The motto of this Haryana Scholarship is to promote the best education for poor students who want to educate the studies. The online process of this application form for the Haryana Scholarship will be started soon in the recognized universities and colleges of Government. The following is the overview of the Haryana Scholarship given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship By||Government of Haryana|
|Name of the Scholarship||Haryana Scholarship|
|Eligibility||UG and PG|
|Scholarship Amount||To help the needy and economically background students|
|Last date to Apply||December 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Haryana Scholarship Rewards
The State Government of Haryana state is providing different scholarships for the students for their studies. Among the different scholarship government also providing different rewards additionally to the students. The following are the scholarship rewards of the Haryana Scholarship given below in the tabular form look at these rewards.
|Scholarship Course||Scholarship Name|
|Day Scholar – Rs.300 per month for 10 months for both fresher and renewal|
|Hosteller – Rs.570 per month for 10 months for fresher and for renewal 12 months|
|Day Scholar – Rs.520 per month for months for freshers and for renewal 12 months|
|Hosteller – Rs.820 per month for freshers 10 months and for renewal 12 months|
Haryana Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for the Haryana Scholarship should check the details of eligibility criteria declined by the State Government of Haryana. If students are eligible for the scholarship can only apply for the Haryana Scholarship. The following are the details of the eligibility criteria of the Haryana Scholarship given below.
- Students who are belonging to the Haryana state can apply for this Haryana Scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing currently UG and PG can only apply.
- Students should study their studies in the Government recognized colleges or institutes.
- Student’s attendance must be above 60% are eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the family should be 2.5 lakhs can apply to Haryana Scholarship.
- Students should belong to the SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority categories are only eligible.
Haryana Scholarship Not Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Haryana State Scholarship should check the criteria of the scholarship which is not acceptable by the State Government of Haryana. The following are the details of not eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidates who are not a resident of Haryana state is not applicable for this scholarship.
- Candidates who are not pursuing their studies are not eligible.
- The annual income of a candidate family should be above 2.5 lakhs.
- Candidates who are not belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority categories are not eligible.
- If the candidate attendance is not above 60% is not eligible for the Haryana Scholarship.
Haryana Scholarship Duration and Course of Studies
The scholarships may be given to students enrolled in class 1st or any other class of pre-matric stage in the case of day scholars, and class 3rd or any other class of pre-matric stage in case of hostellers. The scholarship will bring at the end of class 10th. The duration of scholarship in an academic year is 10 months.
Haryana Scholarship Administrative Authority
The scheme will be applied and administered by the authority of State Governments, and Union Territory Administrations in accordance with its regulations in force.
Haryana Scholarship Authority Responsible for Providing Hostel Accommodation
The authority of the State Government and Union Territory Administration will be responsible to provide hostel accommodation to the hostellers. The scheme covers provision for renting of building for such hostellers near the school if hostel facilities are not available in the school itself – rent reasonability to be certified and accepted by the authority of the State Government. Provisions are also there for the appointment of full-time paid hostel warden where the number of students is large, otherwise one of the school teachers is to be appointed as hostel warden on a payment as extra money for doing the work of hostel warden.
Haryana Scholarship Renewal process
The scholarship, once rewarded, may be renewed during the next academic year also by the authority of the State Government and Union Territory Administration unless the acceptance of the authority of the school recommends to the State Government and Union Territory Administration, to discontinue the award with reference to the relevant organization of these regulations governing the scheme.
Haryana Scholarship Mode of Applying
The authority Department of the State Government and Union Territory Administration will supply the application forms, which should be received back by that Department along with the prescribed certificate, by the last date.
Documents required by the Haryana Scholarship
The following are the documents required to apply for the Haryana Scholarship are given below.
- Detailed Marksheet Certificate of 10th class
- Last qualification mark sheet
- Frontpage of Bank passbook
- Xerox copy of Aadhar Card
- Residence proof Certificate
- Income certificate
- CAP admission allotment order
- Caste certificate
- Fees receipt of the college
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Self-declaration form
How To Apply for Haryana Scholarship online
- Go and visit the official website of the Haryana Scholarship
- Click here for the Haryana Scholarship official website
- Next click on the E-services
- Click on Application Form
- Select the scholarship type you are applying for
- After selecting the scholarship a PDF Application Form
- Download it and fill in the details
- Direct Application Form of Post-Matric Scholarship
- Direct Application Form of Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Student login who are already applied for the scholarship
The following are the contact details of the Haryana Scholarship Department. You can contact to this for the queries. The following are the details of the Haryana Scholarship given below.
30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C,
Chandigarh – 160017
Telephone number:-01722704244, ext. 0221
Still, students who are having doubts can contact us by commenting on your doubt in the comment box given below. For more information go to the official website of the Haryana Scholarship. You can share this information with your friends also.