ILSAT Counselling 2023: ILSAT will be organizing the ILSAT Counselling for admission to BA LLB and LLM programs. The counselling shall be conducted on the basis of the merit list. Those students who want to secure a seat at ILSAT have to necessarily available for the 2023 ILSAT Counselling. The counselling shall be conducted after the ILSAT 2023 examination (ILSAT काउंसलिंग) in offline only. On the counselling day, the applicants have to bring the important documents and these documents will get scrutinized by the ILSAT.
Through this article, aspirants will get to know all about the ILSAT Counselling 2023 such as the important dates, the facts, process, important certificates to be submitted, fee structure, etc. You can check the ILSAT Counselling, Seat Allotment Details is also available on this page.
- ILSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- ILSAT Question Papers PDF – Download
- ILSAT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
About ILSAT Counselling 2023 – Overview
The ILSAT exam (Indian Law School Admission Test) is a standardized test conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) Hyderabad. The exam is used as a criterion for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law programs offered by the ICFAI Law School.
The exam consists of multiple-choice questions based on English, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and General Knowledge. The duration of the exam is two hours, and there are no negative marks for wrong answers.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the ILSAT exam vary depending on the program you are applying for. However, in general, applicants must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
To apply for the ILSAT exam, you need to visit the official website of ICFAI Law School and fill out the online application form. You will also have to pay the application fee and upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
Preparing for the ILSAT exam requires a good understanding of the exam pattern, syllabus, and previous year’s question papers. It is recommended that you practice regularly and solve mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy.
ILSAT Counselling 2023- Important Dates
|ILSAT 2023||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||Jun 2023|
|Admission Test and Interviews||Jul 2023|
|Reporting and Registration||Jul 2023|
|Commencement of Program||Jul 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||Jul 2023|
|Eligibility Test & Personal Interviews||Jul 2023|
|Reporting and Registration||Aug 2023|
|Commencement of Program||Aug 2023|
|BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.)|
|Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form||April 2023|
|ILSAT 2023||April 2023|
|Personal Interviews||Jun 2023|
|Reporting and Registration||July 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2023|
ILSAT Counselling Eligibility 2023
- The Candidates who are eligible for ILSAT must score 50 % marks in the intermediate from a recognized board.
- The appearing Students for the 12th board final exams are also eligible for ILSAT 2020.
- Age Limit – The Student should not be more than 20 years of age.
ILSAT Counselling Process 2023
The ILSAT (ICFAI Law School Admission Test) counselling process is conducted by the ICFAI Law School after the announcement of the ILSAT results. The ILSAT Counselling process is a crucial step for students who have successfully qualified for the ILSAT exam and are seeking admission to the ICFAI Law School.
Here are the steps involved in the ILSAT counselling process:
- Announcement of ILSAT Results: The ICFAI Law School will announce the results of the ILSAT exam on their official website. Students who have qualified for the exam will be able to view their results online.
- Registration for Counselling: Qualified students will have to register for the counselling process by filling an online application form on the official website of ICFAI Law School.
- Payment of Counselling Fee: Students have to pay the counselling fee after registration. The fee can be paid through online mode.
- Choice Filling: After the payment of the counselling fee, students have to fill their choices of courses and colleges in which they wish to take admission.
- Seat Allotment: The ICFAI Law School will allocate seats to the students based on their rank, choice of courses and availability of seats.
- Document Verification: After the seat allotment, students will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification. Students have to bring all the original documents and certificates along with them for verification.
- Admission Confirmation: Finally, after the document verification process, students have to confirm their admission by paying the admission fee.
ILSAT 2023 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for ILSAT may vary from year to year. Candidates are advised to check the official website of ICFAI Law school admission test for the latest fee structure. Generally, the counselling fee includes the processing fee and the registration fee, which needs to be paid at the time of counselling registration. Candidates should also note that the counselling fee is non-refundable, and they will have to pay the full fee even if they decide not to take admission after the counselling process. It is advisable to keep a copy of the fee receipt for future reference.
Required Documents for ILSAT 2023 Counselling
Here are some of the commonly required documents for ILSAT:
- ILSAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.
- Class 10 and 12 Marksheet/Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet/Certificate (for postgraduate programs)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-size Photographs
ILSAT Counselling Seat Allotment Results
After the declaration of ILSAT results, the candidates who have qualified for the counseling process will be called for counseling based on their rank in the merit list. During the counseling process, candidates will be allotted seats in the college based on their rank and availability of seats.
Here are the general steps involved in the seat allotment process for ILSAT counseling:
- Registration: Candidates who have qualified for counseling need to register themselves for the counseling process by paying the counseling fee.
- Choice Filling: Candidates need to fill in their choices of courses and colleges according to their preferences.
- Seat Allotment: Based on the candidate’s rank, availability of seats, and the choices filled by the candidate, the seat allotment will be done.
- Reporting to College: After the seat allotment, candidates need to report to the allotted college with the necessary documents and pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.
ILSAT Counselling Top Colleges
ILSAT (ILS Law College Admission Test) is a law entrance exam conducted by ILS Law College, Pune, for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate law programs.
Here are some of the top colleges that accept ILSAT scores:
- ILS Law College, Pune
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College, Pune
- Amity Law School, Noida
- ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) School of Law, Bhubaneswar
- Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
- School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore
- National Law University, Delhi
Contact Details for ILSAT Counselling
ILSAT stands for “ICFAI Law School Admission Test,” which is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. If you’re looking for contact details related to the ILSAT exam, you can try the following:
- Official website: The ILSAT website is https://www.ifheindia.org/ilsat/. You may find relevant contact information there.
- Email: You can send an email to [email protected] for any queries related to the ILSAT exam.
- Phone: You can call the following numbers for assistance related to ILSAT:
- Toll-free number: 1800-599-0767
- Direct number: 040-23440963/64
What is ILSAT?
ILSAT stands for “ICFAI Law School Admission Test,” which is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for admission to undergraduate law programs.
What is the eligibility criteria for ILSAT?
The eligibility criteria for ILSAT may vary depending on the program and institute you’re applying to. However, in general, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks.
What is the exam pattern for ILSAT?
he ILSAT exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and is conducted in online mode. The exam consists of four sections: English, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, and General Awareness.
What is the application process for ILSAT?
Candidates can apply for ILSAT online by visiting the official website and filling out the application form. The application fee can be paid online using a credit/debit card or net banking.
What is the syllabus for ILSAT?
The syllabus for ILSAT includes topics related to English, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, and General Awareness. Candidates can refer to the official website for a detailed syllabus.
What is the selection process for ILSAT?
The selection process for ILSAT may vary depending on the institute you’re applying to. However, in general, it may include a written test (ILSAT), group discussion, personal interview, and/or other evaluation parameters.
n this article, we have given the information about the ILSAT Entrance Test 2023. So, refer the ILSAT Counselling, Seat Allotment Details article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment box. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.