MEC Hyderabad Admission 2020: Check out the latest updates of Mahindra Ecole Centrale, Hyderabad Admission 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling. The Institute offers Engineering Courses in various specializations. Admissions to B.Tech Programs will be given based on JEE Main & SAT Scores. Candidates with good scores will be invited for the Counselling Process. Applicants need to check their eligibility before applying for the Admissions. Eligible & Interested candidates should fill the applications before the last date on the official website of the Institute (MEC हैदराबाद एडमिशन). Through this article, you can get all the details of Admission, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- AIT B.Tech Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- Amity JEE Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Mahindra Ecole Centrale, Hyderabad Admissions
Content in this Article
MEC Hyderabad Admission 2020 – Important Dates
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to apply for 1st round of SAT Interactions||10 Jan 2019|
|1st Round of Interaction for eligible SAT Applicants||11 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to apply for 1st Phase of Counselling through JEE Main Score||10 May 2019|
|Last Date to apply for 2nd round of SAT Interactions||17 May 2019|
|Last Date to receive Applications for Admissions||7 July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for MEC Hyderabad Admission
- Candidates must pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should be qualified in JEE Main 2020 or should have valid scores in the SAT Exam.
Number of Seats Intake
|Computer Science Engineering(CSE)||60||9|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||60||9|
Mahindra Ecole Centrale – Application Form
MEC Hyderabad Admission: Candidates should apply for the applications through online mode only. Candidates should follow the following steps while filling the Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the Institute. mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in
- Click on the “Admissions” tab visible on the webpage.
- Then Click on “Apply Online”. You will be directed to a new page.
- If you are a new applicant, you have to register yourself by providing the details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, State, Password, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, Login Credentials will be generated for you.
- Login with the details and complete the remaining part of the application Form.
- Upload Scanned copy of Photograph & Signature.
- Upload relevant documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or through Demand Draft.
- If the payment is made through DD, send the DD to the below-mentioned address.
Mahindra École Centrale
C/O Mahindra Education Institutions
Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla,
Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1000/-|
Mahindra Ecole Centrale – Counselling Process
MEC Hyderabad Admission: Candidates will be selected for the Counselling based on the scores obtained in JEE Main & SAT. The display of shortlisted candidates will be done after the announcement of JEE Main & SAT Results. Filtered candidates are invited for the Counselling Process. Seat Allotment will be on the basis of JEE Main & SAT Scores & Availability of Seats. Relevant documents are to be carried during the Counselling Process.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Passport size Photographs
- JEE Main / SAT Admit Card
- JEE Main / SAT Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about MEC Hyderabad Admission, Mahindra École Centrale B.Tech Application Form (MEC हैदराबाद आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.