Tezpur University MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of Tezpur University MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Selection Process. The University offers UG, PG, Ph.D Courses in various specializations. Tezpur University invites applications for 2 year full time MBA Courses. Admissions will be offered based on the candidate’s score in CAT/ MAT/ GMAT or CMAT Entrance Exams. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Group Discussion & Personal Interaction at the University. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about MBA Course Details, Dates,etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- DTU EMBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- FMS Delhi MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Tezpur University MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
The university has four schools of studies which is divided into 21 departments and additional centers and cells.
- School of Sciences
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Management Sciences
- School of Engineering
Tezpur University was ranked 601-800 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 and 100 in Asia. The QS World University Rankings ranked it 247 in Asia in 2018. In India it was ranked 46 overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of 2018 and 29 among universities.
Tezpur University MBA Dates
|Applications will be available from||October 8, 2018|
|Last Date for Registration (Without late fee)||December 31, 2018|
|Last Date for Registration (With Late Fee of Rs 200/-)||February 15, 2019|
|Dates for Group Discussion & Personal Interview||8th, 9th & 18th March 2019|
|Date of Admission||To be declared|
Tezpur University MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
Tezpur University MBA 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Tezpur University MBA Selection Process
The Selection of candidates for Admission Process will be as follows :
- Shortlisting the candidates based on CAT/ MAT/ GMAT or CMAT Scores.
- Shortlisted of candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final Selection of candidates will be done considering the Entrance Exam Score, Academic Record,Work Experience, GD-PI.
Tezpur University MBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ MAT/ GMAT or CMAT Exam Score Card
- CAT/ MAT/ GMAT or CMAT Exam Admit Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Tezpur University MBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.