Check out the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020. Department of Industries will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admissions (अरुणाचल प्रदेश ITI प्रवेश).
Content in this Article
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||Department of Industries|
|Notification on||Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for AR ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||Last week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2020|
|Date of Exam||June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||June 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
The duration of these trades will be for 1 – 2 years.
|Name of the Trade||Eligibility Condition|
|Plumber||Passed 8th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Carpenter||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with Science as one of the subjects.|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Wireman||Passed 8th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent.|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with Science as one of the subjects.|
|Fitter||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent|
|Electrician||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with Science as one of the subjects.|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
|Surveyor||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
|Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance||Essential: Passed in 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education with 60% marks put together in Mathematics and Science.|
Desirable: Passed 12th (10+2) Class with Mathematics and Physics.
|Secretarial Practice||Passed Matriculation exam. with English as Cognate subject or its equivalent or 10th Class under 10+2 system with English as a Cognate subject.|
|Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||12th Class passed under 10+2 system of education or duly recognized Diploma in Engg. from any polytechnic of 3 years duration after Class 10th.|
|Mechanic Diesel||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic(RAC)||Passed 10th Class exam. under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent|
|Hair and Skin Care, Baker and Confectioner||Passed Matriculation examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
|Fashion Technology||Passed 12th Class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.|
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the AR ITI Application Form :
- Go to the official website of the Institute i.e., http://indarun.gov.in/index.htm
- Click on the ” ITI ” Tab.
- From the list of options, select ” Download Form “.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the required details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- The application forms will also be available in offices with a payment of Rs.20/-
The following attested copies are to be submitted along with the application form :
- Birth Certificate.
- Place of Domicile.
- A Caste Certificate in case of ST/SC issued by a competent authority.
- Academic qualification.
- Mark sheet of the examination passed and conduct certificate from the Head of the School/Institution last studied.
- Attested true copy of School Leaving Certificate.
- A Certificate from any recognized Medical Officer stating that the applicant is physically fit to undergo practical training along with the attested specimen signature of the trainee/applicant before the Doctor in the medical fitness certificate form itself.
- 2 nos. of passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested.
Free training (no tuition fee is charged) in case of Arunachal Pradesh ST candidates. However, in case of a Non-APST trainee, an amount of Rs. 20/- per month per trainee will be charged as a tuition fee in addition to the fee structure as given under:
- Library (caution money) : Rs. 250/-
- Institute (Caution money) : Rs. 250/-
- Hostel (Caution money) : Rs. 500/- (in case of Hosteller only)
- Registration Fee: Rs. 10/-
Total : Rs. 1010/-
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for AR ITI Admissions :
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance
- Secretarial Practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Hair and Skin Care
- Baker and Confectioner
- Fashion Technology
- Mechanic Diesel
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.