Check this article for the details regarding IGNOU M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Admission 2023 – Fee, Eligibility, Application Form, Last Date. Admission in IGNOU M.A program is offered on a direct process since it is an open university and the number of seats for each course is unlimited. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens once in a year for January and June Session.
IGNOU M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Course Overview
Content in this Article
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission starts on||
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||November|
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy full form is Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy
About IGNOU M.Sc Counseling and Family Therapy
The complete form of M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Masters of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered only in July. It comes under the category of School of Continuing Education SOCE).
IGNOU M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University
M.Sc: Master of Science
Last Date for IGNOU M.Sc Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|June Session||Application form available||In the month of March|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of March|
|December Session||Application form available||In the month of Sep|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- July session – Cancelled
How to Apply for IGNOU Masters of Science Counselling and Family Therapy Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration of the student or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Application Form Online
- The application form should be submitted online through the official IGNOU website
- The students are advised to download the prospectus and read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- The students should remember their Username and Password for subsequent login
- The application fees may be paid by the below methods
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net M.Anking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Before filling the application form online, candidates must possess the following documents:
- Photograph (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Signature (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (not more than 400 KB in size)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(not more than 400 KB in size)
IGNOU M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Course 2020
|Courses||Fees (for full program)|
|M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy||Rs. 33,600/- for full course @Rs. 16,800/- per year.|
The M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy program has a number of disciplines and courses from different schools of study.
M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Subjects
- Human Development and Family Relationships
- Human Development and Family Relationships Supervised Practicum
- Mental Health and Disorders
- Mental Health and Disorders Supervised Practicum
- Counselling and Family Therapy
- Basic Concepts & Theoretical Perspectives
- Basic Concepts & Theoretical PerspectivesSupervised Practicum
- Applied Aspects
- Applied Aspects Supervised Practicum
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Research Methods and Statistics Supervised Practicum
- Reflective Journal
- Applied Social Psychology
- Applied Social Psychology-Supervised Practicum
- Counselling and Family Therapy: Applications and Interventions
- Counselling and Family Therapy: Applications and Interventions Supervised Practicum
Elective courses (choose any one pair of Electives from the following):
- Marital and Family Therapy & Counselling
- Marital and Family Therapy & Counselling Supervised Practicum
- Child and Adolescent Counselling and Family Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Counselling and Family Therapy Supervised Practicum
- Substance Abuse Counselling and Family Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counselling and Family Therapy Supervised Practicum
M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy course Fee details
Rs. 33,600/- for full course @Rs. 16,800/- per year, a Registration fee of Rs 200/- also has to be paid. The program fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit Card through online mode only. Fee once paid is not given back.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Masters of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy
It is an essential paper for you to submit the Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send admit card before the commencement of the exam.
Re-evaluation of M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in the name of IGNOU and will be paid at Delhi in the application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
As per this article is concerned, if you have any queries and ask for any information regarding IGNOU M.Sc Counselling and Family Therapy Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.
I’m.not able to register for MSc counseling and family therapy.
I have completed my BSc Botany but haven’t yet got my marks sheet.
How can I proceed in MSc?