IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Admission 2021 – Fee, Eligibility, Application Form, Last Date
IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Admission 2021: Check out the details regarding IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Course 2021 – Fee, Eligibility, Application Form, Last Date of the exam in this article. Admission in IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies program is offered on a direct basis since it is an open university and the number of seats for each program is unlimited. The application mode for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses is online and registration opens twice a year for January and June Session.
Content in this Article
IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Course Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission commences on|
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||July session – May|
January session – October
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
M.A Woman and Gender Studies full form is Bachelor’s of Arts
About IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies
The complete form of M.A Woman and Gender Studies is a Bachelor of Arts. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered in January and July. It comes under the category of School of Management Studies (SOMS). All the applicants without a formal qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent can take admission to the Bachelor of Arts program
IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Admission is 10+2 qualification. The students who have not completed the 12th but if have completed Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU are also eligible for admission.
M.A Woman and Gender Studies: Bachelors of Arts.
BPP: Bachelor of Preparatory Program.
Last Date for IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|July Session||Application form available||In the month of November|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of February|
|January Session||Application form available||In the month of May|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of August/ September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- January session – Admission started on 6th November ended on 11th February
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- January session – Cancelled
- July session – canceled
- January session – Will be updated soon
How to Apply for IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill M.A Woman and Gender Studies Application Form Online.
- If the candidates are applying for the first time we are advised to click the available program and on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the M.A program and carefully read the details of IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also asked to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University as available in the prospectus.
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the login area and fill in registration details.
- Remember, while taking your User Name it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While applying your password it must be a combination of alphabet and numeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After typing the relevant information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS instantly.
- Remember your Username and Password for login.
- If you are an existing user click the “Log in” button on the screen.
- Before proceeding with filling the form online the applicant must have scanned copies of the following:-
- Passport Photo (less than 100 KB).
- Sign of the candidate (less than 100 KB).
- Age Proof (less than 200 KB).
- Relevant Educational degree(less than 200 KB).
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB).
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB).
- BPL Certificate copy, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB).
- Fee can be paid by the below-mentioned methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is requested to scan documents from your originals certificates. Once you have uploaded the copy, click the next button you will get the preview option. Save/Print your form for future use.
IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Subjects
- Theories of Women’s and Gender Studies
- Gender and Power
- Constructing Gender through Arts & Media
- Gendered Bodies & Sexualities
- Research Methods (Common course for both specializations) 8
- Gendered Nation
- Postmodernism & Gender
- Gender & Life Narratives
- Women’s Studies
- Research Methods
- Women & Social Structure
- Women & Political Process
- Women in Economy
IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies course Fee details
Fee Structure: Rs. 13000/- for the full course, Rs. 6,500/- for 1st year in addition to Rs 6500/-, a Registration fee of Rs 200/- also has to be paid.
The program fee should be paid only by means of a Debit Card/Credit Card online
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Bachelor of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies course
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the M.A Woman and Gender Studies course Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies course
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send the admit card before the commencement of the M.A Woman and Gender Studies course exam.
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies course Result
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies course Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are made available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi in the prescribed application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
For any queries and information refer to the article and ask your doubts regarding IGNOU M.A Woman and Gender Studies Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.
- Job after completion of the M.A Woman and Gender Studies Degree?
A) After completion of the course the candidates will get these jobs Business Owner, Communication Consultant, Associate Director of human organization development, etc…