Check this article for the details regarding IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Admission 2021 – Application Form, Fee, Eligibility, Last Date. IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Admission in the program is offered on a direct process since it is an open university and the number of seats for each course is unlimited. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens once in a year for July Session.
IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Course Overview
Content in this Article
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission starts on||
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||November|
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
PGDCFT full form is PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
About IGNOU PG Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy
The complete form of PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered only in July. It comes under the category of School of Continuing Education SOCE).
IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University
PGDCFT: Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
Last Date for IGNOU PGDCFT Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|July Session||Application form available||In the month of November|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of February|
|January Session||Application form available||In the month of May|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of August/ September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- July session – Cancelled
How to Apply for IGNOU Masters of Science Counselling and Family Therapy Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration of the student or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instructions to Fill PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Application Form Online
- The application form should be submitted online through the official IGNOU website
- The students are advised to download the prospectus and read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- The students should remember their Username and Password for subsequent login
- The application fees may be paid by the below methods
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net M.Anking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Before filling the application form online, candidates must possess the following documents:
- Photograph (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Signature (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (not more than 400 KB in size)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(not more than 400 KB in size)
IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Course 2020
|Courses||Fees (for full program)|
|PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy||Rs. 16,800/- for the full course|
The PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy program has a number of disciplines and courses from different schools of study.
- Human Development and Family Relationships
- Human Development and Family Relationships Supervised Practicum
- Mental Health and Disorders
- Mental Health and Disorders Supervised Practicum
- Counselling and Family Therapy
- Basic Concepts & Theoretical Perspectives
- Basic Concepts & Theoretical PerspectivesSupervised Practicum
- Applied Aspects
- Applied Aspects Supervised Practicum
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Research Methods and Statistics Supervised Practicum
- Reflective Journal
PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy course Fee details
Rs.16800/- for the full course, a Registration fee of Rs 200/- also has to be paid. The program fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit Card through online mode only. The fee once paid is not given back.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Masters of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
It is an essential paper for you to submit the Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send admit card before the commencement of the exam.
Examination Centre of IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
Your college is normally your examination centre.
Declaration of Result of IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in the name of IGNOU and will be paid at Delhi in the application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
As per this article is concerned, if you have any queries and ask for any information regarding IGNOU PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.
I want to know about the admission processes and procedures about the course of Diploma in counselling psychology?
Need some clarity on eligibility criteria. A graduation with humanitarian subjects is required or any bachelor’s degree would be enough?