IGNOU M.Sc Food Nutrition Admission 2022: In this article, the details regarding IGNOU M.Sc Food Nutrition Course 2021 – Fee, Eligibility, Application Form, Duration, Last Date of the exam are posted. Admission in IGNOU M.A program is offered on a direct process since it is an open university and the number of seats for each course is unlimited. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens twice a year for January and June Session.
Content in this Article
IGNOU M.Sc Food Nutrition Course Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission starts on|
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||November|
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
M.Sc Food Nutrition full form is Master of Science in Food Nutrition
About IGNOU M.Sc Food Nutrician
The complete form of M.Sc Food Nutrition Master of Science in Food Nutrition. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered in January and July. It comes under the category of School of Continuing Education SOCE).
IGNOU M.Sc Food Nutrition Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University
M.Sc: Master of Science
Last Date for IGNOU M.Sc Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|July Session||Application form available||In the month of November|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of February|
|January Session||Application form available||In the month of May|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of August/ September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- January session – Admission started on 6th November ended on 11th February
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- January session – Cancelled
- July session – Cancelled
- January session – Will be updated soon
How to Apply for IGNOU Masters of Science Food Nutrition Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration of the student or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill M.Sc Food Nutrition Application Form Online
- The application form should be submitted online through the official IGNOU website
- The students are advised to download the prospectus and read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- The students should remember their Username and Password for subsequent login
- The application fees may be paid by the below methods
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net M.Anking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Before filling the application form online, candidates must possess the following documents:
- Photograph (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Signature (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (not more than 400 KB in size)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(not more than 400 KB in size)
IGNOU M.Sc Food Nutrition Course 2021
|Courses||Fees (for full program)|
|M.Sc Food Nutrition||Rs. 32,400/- for full programme Rs. 16,200/- per year|
The M.Sc Food Nutrition program has a number of disciplines and courses from different schools of study.
M.Sc Food Nutrition Subjects
- Applied Physiology
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Food Safety and Food Microbiology
- Advance Nutrition
- Clinical and Therapeutic Nutrition
- Public Nutrition
- Entrepreneurship and Food Service Management
- Principles of Food Science
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Understanding Computer Applications
- Internship Programme
M.Sc Food Nutrition course Fee details
Rs. 32,400/- for the full course to be paid year wise @Rs. 16,200/- per year a Registration fee of Rs 200/- also has to be paid. The program fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit
Card through online mode only. The fee once paid is not given back.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Masters of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of M.Sc Food Nutrition
It is an essential paper for you to submit the Examination Form for taking the examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of M.Sc Food Nutrition
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send the admit card before the commencement of the exam.
Examination Centre of M.Sc Food Nutrition
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of Result of M.Sc Food Nutrition
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of M.Sc Food Nutrition Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in the name of IGNOU and will be paid at Delhi in the application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
As per this article is concerned, if you have any queries and ask for any information regarding IGNOU M.A Food Nutrition Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.