IBSAT 2018-19 Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of IBSAT 2018-19 Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (आईसीएफएआई बिजनेस स्कूल योग्यता टेस्ट) 2018 like IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IBSAT Syllabus, IBSAT 2018 Application Form, and Fee. IBSAT is the university level entrance exam conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is held for providing admission in postgraduate level courses like MBA/PGPM programmes which are offered by various ICFAI business schools.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GMAT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- SNAP 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- NMAT 2018-19 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration
Content in this Article
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, IBS supplements the MBA/PGPM Program with soft skills which provide a unique opportunity for the student to develop, upgrade their personality, communication and presentation skills. Candidates can get admission into various IBS campuses located in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bengaluru, & Dehradun. IBSAT is an online management aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The test scores are used for admission to MBA and Ph.D. programs.
IBSAT 2018-19 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||1st July 2018|
|Last date for registration||12th December 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts from||1st week of July 2018|
|IBSAT Exam Dates||22nd and 23rd December 2018|
|IBSAT Results||1st week of January 2019|
IBSAT Full form is ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
Previous IBSAT 2017-18 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts From||1st July 2017|
|Online Application Last Date||12th December 2017|
|Slot Booking Started||3rd week of December 2017|
|IBSAT Exam Dates||21st December to 24th December 2017|
|IBSAT Result||2nd January 2018|
|Selection Briefings||13th January to 17th January 2018|
|Selection Process Started||20th February to 26th February 2018|
IBS Campuses List
IBSAT Courses List
IBSAT 2018 Application Form
The IBSAT 2018 Online Application Available on the Official Website of IBSAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for IBSAT 2018 examination.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can get the IBS application form through online or offline mode. Candidates can get the application from the 1st July 2018 till 12th December 2018.
- The online application form is available from the website. The offline application form is issued from the marketing offices of the IBS.
- Candidates, those fill the application form through offline mode, they have to send the application to the address of BS Admissions Office 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad- 500082, Telangana
- The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
IBSAT 2018 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 1800. The fee can be paid via debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates who buy the form from the designated center, they have to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The students currently appearing for the graduation examination are also eligible for IBSAT 2018-19.
- The Candidates appearing for IBSAT should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education, with a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- There is a criterion of scoring a minimum 50% and above marks in English subject.
- If the candidates are not able to fulfill the above eligibility criteria, they have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by 31st May 2018.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
The Language of the answer will be English only. There will be a total of 120 questions in the examination. The questions asked in the examination will be objective type questions. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. The marking scheme consists of 1 mark for each correct answer. There is no negative marking system in the examination. The Following Table Give the Number of Marks and Question for each section in IBSAT Exam.
|English Usage||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Reading Comprehension||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus
IBSAT exam tests a candidate’s ability in analytical reasoning, data adequacy, data interpretation, quantitative techniques, reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- Installment payments
- Permutation & Combination
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Profit & Loss
- Allegation & mixtures
- Number System
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Arithmetic Progression
- Time and Work
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Sentence completion
- Contextual usage
- Replace the missing words
- Para Jumble
- Reading Comprehensions
- Comprehension of passage
- English Grammar
- Incorrect words
- English Usage
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Bar graphs
- Column graphs
- Statements and Conclusions
- Matrix arrangements
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Cause and effects
- Graphs representing area
How to Prepare IBSAT 2018-19 Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
IBSAT 2018 Admit Card
The IBSAT Admit Card will be provided by the exam conducting authority only through online mode. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error free. In case of any errors in the admit card details, candidates must contact the exam officials. The slot booking process will be started from 3rd week of November 2018 in which candidates have to choose the center, exam date, and timing.
Click Here: IBSAT Admit Card Online
Candidates will check their results from the 1st week of January 2019. Candidates will view their results by entering their application number & password. The result will be announced through online mode only on the website.
Click Here: IBSAT Results
IBSAT 2018-19 Selection Procedure
After the result of the written exam is out, qualifying candidates proceed to the subsequent selection rounds. The Candidate selection rounds will take place from 20th February to 26th February 2019.
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
The IBSAT Exam of 2018 Scheduled dates would be Updated by the IBSAT in the Official Website Very Soon. We will Provide the Complete information On the IBSAT 2018 Exam dates, IBSAT 2018 registration and Online Application, IBSAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus and many Details. you can also refer the official website of IBSAT 2018 for more Information.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- WBJEE 2018 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- MP PAT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IBSAT 2018-19 (आईबीएसएटी) Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.