JIPMER Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020: Here JIPMER 2020 Admit Cardis going to be issued online on May 2020. The candidates can download their JIPMER MBBS 2020 Admit Card until June 2020. The Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry, issues the JIPMER Hall Ticket to the candidates who submitted their application form before the last date. It can be downloaded online at jipmer.edu.in. To download it, you need User ID and Password. No hard copy of the JIPMER Admit Card (JIPMER एडमिट कार्ड) for MBBS entrance exam is sent to the candidates by post.
Do not forget to carry the print out of the JIPMER 2020 Admit Card on the day of the test, which is to be held in June 2020. Check more details on JIPMER MBBS 2020 Admit Card from this page.
- JIPMER Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- JIPMER Question Papers – Download in PDF
- JIPMER Answer Key /Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
JIPMER Admit Card 2020
The JIPMER 2020 Admit Card – It will be updated soon on the official website.
JIPMER Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
Moreover, all the candidates who are going to appear for the JIPMER Examination must download the JIPMER hall ticket, or JIPMER Admit card/Hall Ticket from the official website or this article. Candidates, after downloading the JIPMER Hall ticket 2019, check the details of the Exam center, Date of the examination, etc. And also, on the JIPMER admit card we can find the details such as Candidates Name, Register Number, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, etc.
Furthermore, candidates can ask the officials of the Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Exam Board for corrections, if any printing mistakes appear on the hall ticket. Moreover, contenders can download the hall ticket by following the below steps.
|Name Of The Organization||Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Name Of The Examination||JIPMER|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|JIPMER 2019 Date||26th April 2019|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam, Pharmacy, Engineering, Medical|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Exam Hall Ticket 2020
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
Moreover, before proceeding Furthermore, candidates have to know about when the JIPMER Admit Card 2020 will be available. On this webpage, we have updated almost all the useful info for the sake of people. As soon as the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Admit Card is available, then we will soon update this page. Hence, we insist the applicants check them and get more details about JIPMER Hall Ticket 2020. And also to give the general idea on this post, we have also attached the Syllabus and previous question Papers. Try to check them and prepare well.
Details Available On JIPMER Admit Card 2020
Therefore we all know that on JIPMER Admit Card 2020, some of the mandatory details will be printed. Those details are equipped in the below section. Read it carefully.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required For JIPMER 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representatives along with a photograph.
How to download JIPMER Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University (hpuniv.nic.in).
- Move to the “Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket” link, which will be available for downloading very soon once the registration process is closed.
- Now the details of the registration are to be filled at the prescribed position.
- Click to enter the information that is filled by you.
- Now it is advised to have a hard copy of the admit card for further reference.
Download JIPMER Exam Admit Card 2020
|JIPMER Official website link||Click Here|
|JIPMER Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
- JIPMER Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- JIPMER Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
Hope this article is useful for those who are applied for the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research in the academic year of 2020. So, refer to the JIPMER Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 (JIPMER हॉल टिकट) article and if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this website with our friends and family.