Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Check out the Latest Topic Details of Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus. Clerk’s post is an important part of every bank as it is a promising career option for all those looking for a career in the banking sector. Here we provide the Information like The Amount of Salary for IBPS Clerk Post, Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus. The work profile of a Clerk is related to single window operator. The clerk is the first point of contact for inquiries & guidance. It is the starting designation in the hierarchy of bank jobs. There are Different Types of job profile of a bank clerk, like Accounts Clerk, Data entry Clerk, Office Clerk, Loan clerks, etc.
Refer the following Links for More Information on IBPS Clerk 2018.
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment.
- The IBPS Clerk Online Application 2018 – Fee Last Date – How to Apply
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2018 – Time Table, Schedule & Timings
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018- Download Online, Prelims Mains (CWE VII)
- The IBPS Clerk Previous Question papers – Download Prelims Question Papers 2018
Content in this Article
Salary of IBPS Clerk
The Aim of conducting IBPS CWE Clerk exam is to hire qualified and dedicated contenders for relevant posts. About 8.5 lacs students participate in this IBPS Clerk Recruitment. The Average salary for bank clerk is Rs.15,000/-. Bank clerk average Salary of IBPS Clerk is not same for all banks. Bank clerk salary in hand is 14,000/- after deductions. Clerk in the bank is entitled to receive allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, and Transport Allowance in addition to basic pay. The following are the basic pay of Clerk with Estimated PayScale.
IBPS Clerk Estimated Pay Scale
Salary of IBPS Clerk
|Special Allowance (SA)||Rs.911.79|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||Rs.425|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37|
|Gross with HRA (GHRA)||Rs.19589.87|
- DA – Dearness allowances
- TA – Transport Allowance
- HRA – House Rent Allowance
Promotion Allowances & Bonus
The clerk is the entry-level position in any bank and after appointment, as candidates get the experience of working or their daily schedules, they will get huge opportunities to prove their work qualities that can provide promotion to them and can also help them to reach the senior post.
- Officer / Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Chief Manager
- Asst. General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager.
The promotions are conducted every 2 years and clerks have the opportunity to take part in it and eligible for promotion to Officer. There are two processes for clerical to Officer Promotion: Normal process and Merit basis process
Initial Pay Scale
|Rs. 14,733||Rs. 20,450||15%|
|Rs. 15,374||Rs. 21,339||20%|
|Rs. 16,015||Rs. 22,228||25%|
|Rs. 16,655||Rs. 23,117||30%|
IBPS Participating Organizations
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
Roles and Responsibilities of a clerk in Bank
- Perform bank office works like receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally, data entry, issue EDI stamps and issue cheque books after authentication of clients.
- Market financial products of the bank such as deposits, loans, and schemes to visitors
- Receive cheques, drafts, withdrawal forms, cash payment and cash passing, update passbooks, verify customer account details, signature, etc. and explain features of the bank’s various products to the customers.
- Hold the bank cash, bank keys, and other valuables in safe custody and be responsible for a streamlined running of the cash department.
- Monitor the work of other clerks and sub-staff.
- Handle the deposit and withdrawal cash.
- Maintain a daily record of balance.
For More Information You can refer the Official Website for the IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam details, Information on Up to Dates Etc…,. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- IBPS Clerk Results 2018- result Date, Score Card, Merit List
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You can Get the Up to Date Information on the IBPS Clerk Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, You can be clarified through the Comment Box.