Banasthali Aptitude Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download the Syllabus PDF Here
Check out the information regarding Banasthali Aptitude Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019. Banasthali Vidyapith University will offer admissions into Various Courses by conducting the Entrance Exam for the Applicants. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. The Exam Date was announced to be hled on June 1, 2019. The Exam will be a Computer based test. Candidates who have applied for this test should prepare well to get the Admission. Before starting the preparation, candidates have to know the Banasthali Vidyapith Syllabus & Exam Pattern etc. So in this article, we are going to provide the details about IPU CET Syllabus. Through this article, you will get the details about Banasthali Vidyapith Entrance Test Syllabus, Topics etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Banasthali University Admit Card – Download Admit Card @ www.banasthali.org
- Banasthali Aptitude Test Question Papers – Download Sample Previous Papers PDF
Banasthali Aptitude Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of the Exam||Aptitude Test|
|Conducted by||Banasthali Vidyapith University|
|Date of Exam||June 1, 2019|
|Category||Banasthali Aptitude Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Sections & Subject Name||Number of Questions||Duration (in mins)|
|Section A – Physics & Chemistry||40||60|
|Section B – Mathematics /Biology||40||60|
|Section C – Logical Reasoning||20||30|
Syllabus of Aptitude Test
- Units and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion, Rotational motion
- Gravitation and Satellite
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Heating and Magnetic Effect of Current
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents.
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity
- S-block elements
- P-block elements
- D and f-block elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Halogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- Matrices and Determinants
- 2D coordinate geometry
- 3D coordinate geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Linear Programming.
- Living world and Diversity of life
- Cell and Cell Division
- Morphology of Plants and Animals
- Physiology of Plants and Animals
- Biology in Human Welfare and Ecology
Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal reasoning comprising of Analogy,
- Series Completion
- Logical Deduction and
- Chart Logic
- Nonverbal reasoning comprising of Pattern Recognition
- Analysis and Rule Detection
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Banasthali Aptitude Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Download the Syllabus PDF. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.