Check out the information regarding AMUEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020. AMUEEE is the Entrance Exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch Programs. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. The Exam Date was announced to be held in May 2020. Candidates who have applied for these Exams should prepare well to get the Admission. Before starting the preparation, candidates have to know the AMUEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc. So in this article, we are going to provide the details about AMUEEE Syllabus.
The topics for the Syllabus are mentioned below. Please have a glance over it while preparing for the Test. There will be only Paper 1 for B.Tech programs whereas B.Arch Programs contains Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AMUEEE Admit Card – Download AMUEEE Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- AMUEEE Result Available Now – Download Result PDF, Merit List, Cut Off Marks
AMUEEE full form Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam
Content in this Article
AMUEEE Syllabus Paper 1
The Paper 1 Syllabus will be common for both B.Tech & B.Arch Programs. The topics for the Exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Here is the detailed syllabus mentioned regarding these topics :
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Class XI (Theory)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Class XII (Theory)
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Block Elements: Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements
- D and f Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen -amines, Cyanides, and Isocyanides, Diazonium salts
- Biomolecules -Carbohydrates, Proteins, Hormones, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Coordinate Geometry
- Sets And Functions
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence And Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits And Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
AMUEEE Syllabus Paper II
Paper-II Syllabus is for B.Arch Candidates only. Check out the Syllabus below :
- Geometrical, Memory and Imagination
- Creativity, Dimensional Perception
- General Architectural Aptitude
- Freehand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural /urban life, Design, Drawing & Presentation
- Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting
- visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors, etc.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern
- The Exam is a Computer Based Test.
- A total of 150 Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
Download AMUEEE Syllabus PDF
Here have provided the syllabus PDF file for the applicants which will be useful during the Exam for their preparation. Please click on the link to download it. You can also view Syllabus on the official website of the University.
|AMUEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
How to Download the Syllabus PDF?
- Visit the official website of the University. www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on Admissions for the session 2020-20 available now (visible at the Right side corner of the web page).
- Click on “Syllabus of Admission Test”.
- You will be directed to a new page, click on the course for which you want to view the syllabus and download it.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of AMUEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Download the PDF If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.