AMUEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download the Syllabus PDF
Check out the information regarding AMUEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019. AMUEEE is the Entrance Exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch Programs. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. The Exam Date was announced to be hled on May 26, 2019. Candidates who have applied for these Exams should prepare well to get the Admission. Before starting the preparation, candidates have to know the AMUEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern etc. So in this article, we are going to provide the details about AMUEEE Syllabus. The topics for the Syllabus are mentioned below. Please have a glance over it while preparing for the Test. There will be only Paper 1 for B.Tech programs where as B.Arch Programs contains Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AMUEEE Admit Card – Download AMUEEE Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- AMUEEE Result Available Now – Download Result PDF, Merit List, Cut Off Marks
AMUEEE full form Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam
Content in this Article
AMUEEE Syllabus Paper 1
The Paper 1 Syllabus will be common for both B.Tech & B.Arch Programs. The topics for the Exam are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Here is the detailed syllabus mentioned regarding these topics :
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Class XI (Theory)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Class XII (Theory)
- Chemistry in Every Day Life
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Block Elements: Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements
- D and f Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen -amines, Cyanides and Isocyanides, Diazonium salts
- Biomolecules -Carbohydrates, Proteins, Hormones, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Coordinate Geometry
- Sets And Functions
- Relations & Functions
- Trignometric Fucntions
- Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence And Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction To Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits And Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
AMUEEE Syllabus Paper II
Paper II Syllabus is for B.Arch Canidates only. Check out the Syllabus below :
- Geometrical, Memory and Imagination
- Creativity, Dimensional Perception
- General Architectural Aptitude
- Free hand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural /urbal life, Design, Drawing & Presentation
- Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting
- visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors etc.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern
- The Exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Total 150 Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
Download AMUEEE Syllabus PDF
Here have provided the syllabus PDF file for the applicants which will be useful during the Exam for their preparation. Please Click on the link to Download it. You can also the view Syllabus on the official website of the University.
|AMUEEE Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
How to Download the Syllabus PDF ?
- Visit the official website of the University. www.amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on Admissions for the session 2019-20 available now (visible at the Right side corner of the web page).
- Click on “Syllabus of Admission Test”.
- You will directed to a new page, Click on the course for which you want to view the syllabus and download it.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of AMUEEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Download the PDF If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.