IBPS Clerk Online Application 2020 – Fee Last Date – How to Apply
Check the Latest Details on the topic of IBPS Clerk Online Application 2020 – Fee Last Date – How to Apply. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the Qualified candidates for the post of Clerk in India’s most prominent public sector banks. Here you can get the complete information on IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form. IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted once in a year to hire candidates for the post of clerical cadre. The Candidates who are going to apply IBPS 2020 Test can refer this post to Exam Information.
Refer to the following Links for More Information on IBPS Clerk 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Notification – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment.
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date – Time Table, Schedule & Timings
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card- Download Online, Prelims Mains (CWE VII)
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus – IBPS CWE Clerk VI Prelims & Mains
- IBPS Clerk Previous Question papers – Download Prelims Question Papers
Content in this Article
IBPS Clerk Online Application 2020
The Eligible Candidates for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam can apply through the online for the IBPS Clerk Online Application form. The application form will be available on the official website of IBPS. The IBPS Authority Announce the Official Dates of the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam. The Candidates Who want to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Should follow the IBPS Clerk Event Dates as Given below,
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Release of Online Application Form for the Candidates on the Month of August 2020 and with the Last Date of Registration will be Ends on the month of September 2020. For the Applied Candidates the IBPS Authority Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam in the Month of November 2020. The IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date of Preliminary Exam is going to Conduct on the Month of December 2020.
The Preliminary Exam result will be Announced by the IBPS in December 2029and the issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam is in the month of December 2019. The IBPS Clerk Date of Main Exam in January 2020 and Main Exam Result in February 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||August 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||September 2019|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||November 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result||December 2019|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||December 2019|
|Date of Main Exam||January 2020|
|Main Exam Result||February 2020|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Online Application?
- Visit the official website of IBPS Clerk Online Application: www.ibps.in
- The Candidate has to Register in the Official Site for Online Application and for exam updates. The candidate can get the Link for Registration as Like “Click Here For New Registration”.
- On the Official Website Home Page, you can find the link CWE Clerks
- The Candidate Should Read and Follow the Each and Every Instruction provided by the IBPS Authority.
- The Registered Candidates can Click the Link “Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre”
- You can Be Directed to the Online Application Form of IBPS Clerk 2020.
- An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Fill All the Application Credentials as Required for filling. Like to Upload the photograph and signature in the column where it is required.
- The final step is to complete the payment process through online mode.
- Take the print of Application as Hard Copy for further use.
- The Next Process of Exam Updates Will is Send to your Email and Pone of the Applied Candidates.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
The Application Fee of IBPS Clerk 2020 Payment can be done through online Mode only. The Candidate should pay the Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees and intimation charges. The Fee/Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded to any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The following table has the Category wise Application fee of IBPS 2020.
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs.100 as Intimation Charges only|
|General and Other Candidates||Rs. 600 for Application including intimation charges|
Online Application Instructions
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Online payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The particulars mentioned in the online application Like Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre for Examination, State in which applied for, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
IBPS Clerk Exam Details
The Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for the Main examination and admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional by the Authority. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not mention that the candidate has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation.
IBPS Participating Organizations
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
For More Information You can refer to the Official Website for the IBPS Clerk Notification details, Information on Up to Dates and more Details. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- IBPS Clerk Results in- result Date, Score Card, Merit List
- IBPS Clerk Cut off marks- Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of IBPS Clerk Online Application 2020 – Fee Last Date – How to Apply. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You can Get the Up to Date Information on the IBPS Clerk Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, You can clarify through the Comment Box.