Check the Latest Details on the topic of IBPS Clerk Result 2020 – Result Date, Score Card, Merit List. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the Qualified candidates for the post of Clerk in India’s most prominent public sector banks. IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted once in a year to hire candidates for the post of clerical cadre. Here you can get the complete information on IBPS Clerk 2020 Result. The IBPS Clerk examination consists of two common written exams (CWE): IBPS Clerk Prelims exam and the IBPS Clerk Mains exam.
The IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date of Preliminary Exam is going to Conduct on the Month of December 2020. With Preliminary Exam result will be Announced by the IBPS in December 2020. The IBPS Clerk Date of Main Exam in January 2020 and Main Exam Result on February 2021.
Refer to the following Links for More Information on IBPS Clerk 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Notification – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment.
- The IBPS Clerk Online Application – Fee Last Date – How to Apply
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date – Time Table, Schedule & Timings
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card- Download Online, Prelims Mains (CWE VII)
- The IBPS Clerk Previous Question papers – Download Prelims Question Papers
IBPS Clerk Result 2020
Content in this Article
|Organization Name.||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.|
|Name of the Post||Clerk.|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Result||December 2020|
|Date of Main Exam||January 2021|
|Main Exam Result||February 2021|
How to Download IBPS Result 2020?
- Visit the Official Website of IBPS for Result Download.
- The Candidate can get the Link IBPS Clerk Result 2020.
- Candidates with their Registration Roll No and Date of Birth / Password have to log in the official website for Checking IBPS Clerk 2020 Results.
- Click the Submit button for Download IBPS Clerk Result 2020.
- Download or take print of the IBPS Result 2020.
- Keep it safe until the IBPS Clerk recruitment process should get completed.
Cut-off Score (Online Main examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of the Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on a number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
The total marks allotted for Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify for the CWE online Main examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on the IBPS website.
On completion of the Main Examination, depending on the state/UT wise vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2020 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on merit-cum-preference
keeping in view the spirit of Govt. The provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating
Organizations. Candidates should not claim indicative vacancies as final for the provisional allotment. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
For More Information You can refer the Official Website for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam details, Information on Up to Dates Etc…,. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- IBPS Clerk Cut off marks- Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of IBPS Clerk Result 2020 – Result Date, Score Card, Merit List. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You can Get the Up to Date Information on the IBPS Clerk Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, You can clarify through the Comment Box.