Check the Latest Details on the topic of IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020 – Eligibility, Time Table, Schedule & Dates. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the Qualified candidates for the post of Clerk in India’s most prominent public sector banks. Here you can get the complete information on IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2020. IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted once in a year to hire candidates for the post of the Clerical Cadre. The 2020 IBPS Clerk Exam Date of Preliminary Exam is going to Conduct on the Month of December 2020.
The IBPS Clerk Date of Main Exam in January 2021. The Candidates who are going to apply IBPS 2020 Test can refer this post to Exam Information.
Refer to the following Links for More Information on IBPS Clerk 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Notification – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment.
- The IBPS Clerk Online Application – Fee Last Date – How to Apply
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card- Download Online, Prelims Mains (CWE VII)
- The IBPS Clerk Syllabus – IBPS CWE Clerk VI Prelims & Mains
- The IBPS Clerk Previous Question papers – Download Prelims Question Papers
Content in this Article
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020
IBPS is an autonomous body has received a mandate from the organizations to conduct the recruitment process for Applied Candidates once a year. The Authority of IBPS will make arrangements for conducting the online Preliminary examination, declare the result online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination.
The IBPS Authority Release the Notification of IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Dates. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Announce the Online Application Form for the Candidates on the Month of August 2020. For the Applied Candidates the IBPS Authority Issue the E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam in the Month of November 2020.
The IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam is going to Conduct on the Month of December 2020 and the Preliminary Exam result will be Announced by the IBPS in December 2020 and the issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam is in the month of December 2020. The IBPS Clerk Date of Main Exam in January 2021 and Main Exam Result in February 2020. The Candidates can Follow the Official dates Announced by the Authority to Qualify for the Exam.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020
|Online Application Form Availability||4th week of Aug 2020|
|Registration Form Closing Date||4th week of Sep 2020|
|Admit cards for prelims Availability||2nd week of Nov 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020||Nov- Dec 2020|
|Result declaration for prelims||Dec 2020|
|Admit cards Availability for Main Exam||Dec 2020|
|Exam Date of Main Exam||Jan 2021|
|Main Exam Result Declaration||Feb 2021|
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility
The candidate who wants to apply IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Must and should Satisfy the IBPS Eligibility Criteria. The Criteria Consist of Age Limit, Qualification, Age Relaxation, etc..,
- Nationality: It is mandatory that candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The Minimum Age Limit of the Applicant Should be 20 years and the Maximum Age Limit is 28 years or Above. An example candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997.
- Qualification: A Qualified Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory
- Language Proficiency: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Age Relaxation
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Persons With Disabilities|
|Ex-S / Disabled Ex-S||Real period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989|
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried|
IBPS Participating Organizations
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
IBPS Examination Centres
The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centers in India. The tentative list of Examination centers for the Preliminary exams and those for Main exams are available in the Application which is selected by the Applicants at the time of Applying. No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained by the Authority.
IBPS Exam Schedule
The Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes visit the official Website.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- The IBPS Clerk Results in- result Date, Score Card, Merit List
- IBPS Clerk Cut off marks- Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020 – Eligibility, Schedule & Dates. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You can Get the Up to Date Information on the IBPS Clerk Exam. For Any Query according to the Exam, you can clarify through the Comment box.