Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of HPNLET NLU 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. HPNLET is also known as Himachal Pradesh National Law University Entrance Test. Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla conducts HP National Law Entrance Test (HPNLET) in order to offer admission in programmes (HPNLET एनएलयू एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म) like BA/BBA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD in law for Entrance Test shortlist candidates. The Himachal Pradesh National Law University Release the Notification of HPNLET NLU 2020 in the month of January 2020.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- HPNLET NLU Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- HPNLET NLU Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- The HPNLET NLU Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla conducts HP National Law Entrance Test (HPNLET) in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in programmes such as BA/BBA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD in law. The HPNLET is also known as Himachal Pradesh National Law University Entrance Test.
HPNLET NLU 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Date (Tentative)|
|Starting date for Online Application Form||Jan 2020|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||Apr 2020|
|Admit card||Apr 2020|
|Commencement of the entrance exam||May 2020|
|Admission procedure||Jul 2020 – Aug 2020|
HPNLET NLU 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form is available from||4th week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of April 2019|
|Date of HPNLET Exam 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||02nd June 2019|
HPNLET Full Form is Himachal Pradesh National Law Entrance Test
HPNLET Application Form 2020
The HPNLET 2020 Online applications are invited for admission to Under-Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph. D. Programmes of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla for the academic session 2020
How to Fill Online Application
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links.
- Fill the details into the User Registration Form. Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login to the first page that is displayed is Application-Locker. Click on Himachal Pradesh University of Law from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
HPNLET Test Centers
HPNLET Eligible Criteria
B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course:
- Age Limit: Candidates should be below 20 Years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories, and below 22 Years in case of SC/ST/ SAP categories as on 1st July 2019
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates Should be Passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in case of candidates
belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Person (SAP)/NRI/NRI Sponsored Categories/Kashmiri Migrants, and 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST
LL.M (One Year Programme):
- Educational Qualification: The candidate Should Qualify for LL.B. Three Years/Five Years or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks in case of Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories and 50% in case of SC/ST Categories. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: The Student Should Pass the LL.M. or equivalent Degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
HPNLET Exam Pattern
BA/BBA LLB (Honors)
|General Awareness||50 Ques|
|Legal Awareness & Reasoning||40 Ques|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Ques|
|English Comprehensive||30 Ques|
|Total Questions||150 Ques|
LL.M (One Year Programme)
|Constitutional Law||MCQs of 120 marks|
|Law of Contract|
|Law of Torts
|Public International Law|
|Intellectual Property Right Law|
|Contemporary Legal Problems||Essay question of 30 marks|
|Legal Research Methodology (Paper I)||50 MCQs=100Marks|
|Law and Social Transformation (Paper-II)||1 Essay type question=50 Marks|
51 Ques=150 Marks
HPNLET NLU 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Cards for HPNLET NLU 2020 for admission to B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD will be released in the month of April 2020 in Official Website. The candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category should bring a copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre on the day of exam for availing the facility of scribe/extra time.
Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one identity proof to the examination centre. No, admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the Admit Card and carry it to the allotted test centre on the day of the exam.
Click Here: Download HPNLET NLU Admit Card
HPNLET Result 2020
The HP NLU Release the Entrance Test Result 2020 on the official Website in the month of June 2020. HP NLU declares a separate list of names of aspirants shortlisted for admission through HPNLET 2020. The national law university also declares All India Rank list and All Himachal Pradesh State List.
Separate merit lists will also be declared for students under different categories such as General, Defence Personnel (DP), Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Scheduled Caste (ST) and Scheduled Tribes (ST).
Click Here: HPNLET Result Download
HPNLET Answer key
The HP NLU release the Answer Key on the official Website. The Authority Uploading of Key and Inviting Objection will be done in the month of May 2020. And the Last date of Receiving Objections is May 2020. The Authority Release the Final Key in May 2020. Download previous Year Answer key of the HPNLET NLU 2020 Exam.
HP NLU Fee Structure
|Amount in Rs|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||Rs.15000||Rs.1000||Rs.5,000|
|Indian Students||Rs.60,000 (Per Semester)||Rs.50,000(Per Semester)||Rs.25,000 (per semester)|
|NRI / NRI Sponsored Students||Rs.7,00,000|
|SAARC Candidates (Excluding Indians)||Rs. 3,50,000|
HPNLET NLU Admission Procedure 2020
The HP NLU Authority Direct the Admission Procedure for the Qualified candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list produced by the University in accordance with higher authority to take admission in the university academic session.
Selected candidates will be called for interview round for the final selection of the candidates. After this round, if the scores of any candidate ties with another then university will play a tiebreaker round to select candidates. If after this round tie remains as usual then the authority will select the older student for admission in the course.
Within the Sanctioned Intake Previous Year as follows,
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 3%
- Wards of Serving/Retired Defence Personnel: 5%
- Kashmiri Migrants: 02 Seats
- International Students, including NRI: 15%
- Out of 60 Seats, 15 Seats are reserved for Himachal Pradesh State Domicile Candidates as per HPNLU Act, 2016 in B.A/B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons). Programme.
- Out of 20 Seats, 05 seats are reserved for women candidates. Seats of the total are reserved for Himachal Pradesh State Domicile Candidates as per HPNLU Act, 2016 an LL.M.
- Categories like SC/ST and others will be out of respective quotas.
P.O. Shakrah, Sub-Tehsil Dhami District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171011 India.
- Website: www.hpnlu.ac.in
- Mail Address- [email protected]
- Admission Helpline: 0177-2779802; 0177-2779803; 0120-4160880; 0120-4160881
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- Delhi University – LLB | LLM Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GLAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GU-LAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of HPNLET NLU 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility HPNLET एनएलयू प्रवेश
. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.