UPES MET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of UPES MET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. UPES MET is the University level Entrance Exam conducted by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. UPES MET is conducted for seeking admissions in MBA Courses. Candidates who are interested in doing Management courses should apply for the admission before the last date. Application forms are released in the month of January 2019. Candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA course by Qualifying the UPES MET Exam. The candidates who have qualified in the entrance test are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AP ICET Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- KMAT Karnataka Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
UPES MET full form is University of Petroleum and Energy Studies MBA Entrance Test
Content in this Article
The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is an Indian University located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand known traditionally for its education and research in fields of energy & power. The University has been expanding its offerings in the sectors like Information Technology, Transportation, Public Policy, Design, Architecture, Business and Legal Studies.
UPES graduates are a preferred choice for recruiters employers, ensuring a track record of 20%+ placements over the last few years. UPES is committed to develop future leaders for diverse high-growth sectors in India and globally.
UPES MET 2019 Exam Dates
|Release of UPES MET Application Form||January 2019|
|Last Date to fill the application form||January 23, 2019|
|UPESMET Admit Card Release Date||January 24, 2019|
|Date of UPES MET Exam||January 27 – 29, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||February 2019|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||Dehradun/Delhi: February 9, 2019|
Mumbai/Lucknow/Bhopal/Kolkata/Jaipur: February 10, 2019
Hyderabad: February 11, 2019
Chennai: February 12, 2019
UPES MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th & Graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks from recognized University.
- Candidates who are qualified in MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT and GMAT are exempted from taking UPES MET exam.
UPES MET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.upes.ac.in
- Click on the link ” Apply for UPES MET 2019″.
- Fill all the necessary details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Education Qualifications etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates should upload necessary documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Application Fee to be paid only through Demand Draft, by Cash or online Mode.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
UPES MET 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Mode of Payment||Fee to be paid|
|By Demand Draft/Online Mode||Rs 1850/-|
|By Cash||Rs 1750/-|
UPES MET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern and syllabus for UPES MET Entrance Exam
|Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35 Marks|
|Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||35 Marks|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35 Marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||35 Marks|
UPES MET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be released by the Examination Board 10 days before the exam commences. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website of the University. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the test. Paste recent passport size photograph at prescribed space in the admit card. The Admit Card contains the following details :
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Venue of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate
UPES MET 2019 Results
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
UPES MET Group Discussion & Personal Interview
After the announcement of results, candidates will be called for GD & PI. Based on the perfomance in Group Discussion & PI , candidates will be offered the admission seat.
Documents to be carried at the time of GD & PI
- UPESMET 2019 score card
- UPESMET 2019 payment acknowledgement slip
- Class 10 marksheet (original and photocopy)
- Class 12 marksheet (original and photocopy)
- Graduation marksheet (original and photocopy)
- Migration certificate (original and photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Valid photo ID (original and photocopy)
- Address proof (original and photocopy)
- Other relevant documents (original and photocopy)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of UPES MET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.