Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of GU-LAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Galgotias University Law Admission Test is a standardized University level entrance exam. This exam is held every year generally in the month of May 2019. The Entrance Test is conducted by Galgotias University for admission in Law courses. The GU-LAT Entrance Test Notification can be Releases in the month of December 2018 for the Candidates.
Also, Read the following Links For More Information
- GU-LAT Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The GU-LAT Result 2019 – Check Result, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
Galgotias University initiated School of Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India as a part of this mission of providing quality legal education. The GU LAT Entrance test Qualified candidates can get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate law programs like B.A. LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons), LL.M, Ph.D. Law & Legal Studies.
GU-LAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Events – LLB||Important Dates|
|Application Form is available from||December 1, 2018|
|Last Date for Application Form||31st May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||June 12, 2019|
|Date of GLAT Exam 2019||June 15, 2019|
|Personal Interview Date||June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 22, 2019|
GU-LAT Full Form is Galgotias University Law Admission Test
Previous GU-LAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Availablity of Online application||Third week of March 2018|
|Online Application Closing||First week of June 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||First week of June 2018|
|GULAT 2018 exam date||Second week of June 2018|
|Result declaration||Third week of June 2018|
Application Form and Fee
The Application form can be available in Online and Offline Mode. The Application For Available in December 2019. The Offline Application Form can be Available in the University Office.
How to fill online Application:
- The candidate may fill the Online Application Form as given on the website along with complete details by clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” tab given on the home page of the website
- After filling the complete form correctly and by clicking on the ‘Submit’ icon – the candidate will be routed to the “Axis Bank payment gateway”
- The payment of Rs 500 can be made online by using your credit card/debit card of any Bank
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique ID which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An auto-generated Email/SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email id/mobile number.
Programs Offered in Galgotias University
Under Graduate Programs
- Five years Integrated B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
- Five years Integrated B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)(Hons.)
Post Graduate Programs
- One year LL.M. Degree Programme
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law
GU-LAT Test Centers
- Lucknow/ Kanpur
GU-LAT Eligibility Criteria:
- BA LLB (Hons): The candidate Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- BBA LLB (Hons.): The Student Should have passed class 12th or equivalent with Minimum 60% marks and candidate’s age should be 22 years as on August 1.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Hons.): Should have passed class 12th or equivalent with Minimum 60% marks and candidate’s age should be 22 years as on August 1.
- Masters of Law (LL.M.): The Candidate Should have completed LLB or 5-year integrated law program with Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- Ph.D. Law & Legal Studies: A Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree to the satisfaction of the Academic Council of the University, in the relevant field, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
GU-LAT Exam Pattern
|Marks and Mode of Exam|
|Legal Aptitude||Each Question Carries One Mark &The mode of the Exam is Pencil and Paper Based||90 Minutes|
The Syllabus of the GU-LAT Entrance Test Syllabus will be different for the course Selected by the Candidate in Application Form. The Subjects to refer to the entrance Test as Follows
- Elementary Mathematics
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
GU-LAT Admit Card 2019
The Admit card of GU Offered Course applicants can Download from the Official Website in the month of the 24th May 2019. The Admit card can be available for the Applicants for Download from the Official Website of GU. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one identity proof to the examination center. No, admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the Admit Card and carry it to the allotted test center on the day of the exam.
Click Here: Download Admit Card
GU-LAT 2019 Result
The GU-LAT 2019 Entrance Test Result will be Available on the Official website from the June 2019. The Candidate can Download the Result by Entering their Registered ID or Application Number. he Downloaded Result Sheet will be Keep safe Until the Admission Process is Completed. Selected candidates will be called for counseling. It is important that candidate attend the counseling round on the prescribed date and time Provided by the GU Authority.
Click Here: GU Result Download
GU-LAT Admission Procedure
The candidates are provided with the address and contact information so that the candidate can get the required information properly. The candidate has to fill state form for the admission procedure. This process will be conducted by the authority for allotting seats to the candidates. The counseling process will take place on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s score on the entrance exam.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
- GU-LAT 2019 Admit card
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (Compulsory)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit if applicable
- 8 Passport size photo
|Annual Fees||Exam Fees|
|Five-year Integrated B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)||1,00,000||10,000||5-Years|
|Five-year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)||1,00,000||10,000||5-Years|
|Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)(Hons.)||1,00,000||10,000||5-Years|
|LL.M. Degree Programme||65,000||10,000||1-Year|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||50,000||10,000||Cwork1+2|
GU Contact Address
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact no: 0120-4370000; +91 9582847072
- Email:[email protected]
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- CLAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Delhi University – LLB | LLM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GLAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of GU-LAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.