TS HORTICET Counselling 2023: It will be held for aspirants who have successfully qualified the TS HORTICET examination. Students will be called for counselling as per selection list released by the official conducting body. Candidates will be called for the TS HORTICET counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate (UG), Masters’, MCA and PhD programmes. GBPUAT counselling will continue the last seat in each programme is occupied. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website www.gbpuat.ac.in. In this, all the details are completely similar to the Horticulture Common Entrance Test (परामर्श). You can view or download the TS HORTICET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2023 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
About TS HORTICET Counselling 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
The TS HORTICET exam is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) for admission to the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Horticulture program. The exam is conducted once a year, usually in the month of July or August.
- Symbiosis Entrance Test Result 2023 | SET Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- VITEEE Result 2023 | Merit List, Cut offs, Dates, & Counselling
- UPESEAT Result 2023 | Counselling, Merit List, Dates, & Cut Offs
- ICAR AIEEA Result 2023 | Merit List, Cutoff, Counselling & Dates
- LPU NEST Result 2023 | Dates, Counselling, Cutoff & Merit List
The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions and is divided into two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A consists of 120 questions from the subjects of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics, while Part B consists of 80 questions from the subject of Horticulture.
The duration of the exam is two hours and there is no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates who clear the TS HORTICET exam are eligible for admission to the B.Sc in Horticulture program offered by PJTSAU.
To prepare for the exam, candidates should focus on the topics mentioned in the syllabus and practice previous year question papers and mock tests. It is also important to have a strong foundation in the basics of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, and Horticulture.
TS HORTICET Counselling 2023 Details
Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date & time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters, MCA & PhD programmes. The counselling will continue the last seat in each programme is filled-up. Selection list will be updated on the University website www.gbpuat.ac.in. The candidates are advised to see regularly our website of the University for counselling dates. Counselling schedule dates will be notified in the newspaper.
Schedule of TS HORTICET Counselling 2023
|TS HORTICET Counselling||2nd / 3rd week of Jul 2023|
|Date of Registration||to be announced|
TS HORTICET 2023 Counselling Eligibility
HORTICET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Dr. YSR Horticultural University for admission to undergraduate courses in horticulture in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The counselling process for HORTICET typically begins a few weeks after the announcement of the exam results.
To be eligible for HORTICET counselling, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified the HORTICET exam by obtaining a minimum qualifying mark as per the university’s guidelines.
- Domicile: Only candidates who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for admission to the horticulture colleges in the state.
- Age limit: Candidates should be at least 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- Educational qualifications: Candidates must have passed their intermediate or equivalent examination with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Reservation category: Candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC, ST, and OBC may have relaxation in the qualifying marks and age limit as per the university’s norms.
It is important to note that meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission to the horticulture colleges. The final selection of candidates will be based on their merit in the HORTICET exam and availability of seats in the participating colleges during the counselling process.
TS HORTICET 2023 Counselling Fee
Generally, the counselling fee for TS HORTICET exam is paid at the time of counselling or seat allocation, and it may vary depending on the participating institutions and the category of the candidate. The counselling fee is usually non-refundable and is required to be paid online through a specified payment gateway.
Documents Required for TS HORTICET Counselling 2023
Candidates need to visit the counselling centre only on the day that is specified as per their rank. Students have required to bring the original documents along with the set of photocopies of documents-
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Counselling Letter
- Authority letter-wherever is applicable.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (as per Annexure I)
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution, you had studied last
- An affidavit in the format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on the backside
- Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti-ragging measures as per the regulation
- DEMAND DRAFT for an amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
TS HORTICET Counselling Process 2023
|Sl.No.||Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Payment of Fees||1st to 2nd week of June 2023|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||1st to 2nd week of June 2023|
|3||Allotment of Seats||3rd week of June 2023|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||3rd to 4rth week of June2023|
|1||Payment of Fees||Fourth week of June to the first week of July 2023|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||Fourth week of June to 1st week of July 2023|
|3||Allotment of Seats||1st week of July 2023|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||First to 2nd week of July 2023|
|1||Payment of Fees||3rd week of July 2023|
|2||Registration and Filling of Choices||3rd week of July 2023|
|3||Allotment of Seats||Fourth week of July 2023|
|4||Reporting at Allotted Institutes||Fourth week of July 2023|
TS HORTICET Counselling Seat Allotment Results
The TS HORTICET seat allotment results will be declared by the Telangana State Horticultural University after the completion of the counselling process. The university will release the seat allotment list on its official website.
To check the TS HORTICET seat allotment results, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Horticultural University.
- Click on the link for TS HORTICET seat allotment results.
- Enter your login credentials such as hall ticket number, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates who have been allotted a seat will need to report to the allotted college within the given time frame, pay the admission fee, and complete the admission formalities. It is important to note that the seat allotment is done based on the candidate’s rank and the availability of seats in the preferred colleges.
TS HORTICET Counselling Top Colleges
TS HORTICET is an entrance exam conducted by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) for admission to undergraduate courses in horticulture. The counseling process for TS HORTICET usually begins a few weeks after the declaration of results. The top colleges for TS HORTICET counseling based on previous year’s cutoffs and rankings are:
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad
- College of Horticulture, Mojerla, Telangana
- Horticultural College and Research Institute, Venkataramannagudem, Andhra Pradesh
- College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Andhra Pradesh
- Horticultural College and Research Institute, Anantharajupet, Andhra Pradesh
- Horticultural College and Research Institute, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
- Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam, Tamil Nadu
- College of Horticulture, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- College of Horticulture, Bagalkot, Karnataka
- College of Horticulture, Mudigere, Karnataka
Contact Details for TS HORTICET Counselling
Here are the contact details for TS HORTICET:
- Official website of TS HORTICET: http://horticulture.tsche.ac.in/horticet/
- Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE): http://www.tsche.ac.in/
- Telangana State Horticulture Department: http://horticulture.telangana.gov.in/
- Telangana State Agriculture University (PJTSAU): https://pjtsau.edu.in/
In this page, we have given the information about the TS HORTICET Counselling 2023. So, we can check the seat allotment details of TS HORTICET Counselling in rank wise. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this webpage with our family and friends.
What is the eligibility criteria for TS HORTICET?
Candidates who have passed in the two-year Intermediate Examination (10+2) conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with the following subjects: a) Physical Sciences, b) Biological or Natural Sciences, c) Agriculture, d) Vocational Course in Agriculture related subjects are eligible to apply.
When is the TS HORTICET exam conducted?
The TS HORTICET exam is usually conducted in the month of July or August every year.
How to apply for TS HORTICET exam?
Candidates can apply for the TS HORTICET exam by visiting the official website of PJTSAU and filling out the online application form. The application fee can be paid through online mode.
What is the exam pattern of TS HORTICET?
TS HORTICET exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with a total duration of 2 hours. The questions are asked from four different subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Each question carries one mark, and there is no negative marking.
What is the syllabus for TS HORTICET?
The syllabus for TS HORTICET is based on the Intermediate (10+2) syllabus of Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education. The syllabus covers topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
When will the results for TS HORTICET be declared?
The results for TS HORTICET are usually declared within a month after the exam is conducted. Candidates can check their results on the official website of PJTSAU.
What is the counselling process for TS HORTICET?
The counselling process for TS HORTICET is conducted in online mode, and candidates are required to register themselves for the same. The counselling is based on the rank secured by the candidates in the entrance exam, and the seat allotment is done accordingly.