CAT Application Form 2019: Check out the details of the CAT Application Form 2019, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Common Admission Test (कॉमन एडमिशन् टेस्ट) 2019 like 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, 2019 Application Form, and Fee. CAT is a national level examination is conducted by the IIMs. The Application form 2019 is available in online mode from July 2019. The Applicants who qualify in the Common Admission Test Exam can get the admission in IIM and other Indian Universities and Colleges.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
About the Common Admission Test
The Common Admission Test (सीएटी) is a computer-based test held in India. CAT test is conducted by the TCS and IIMs and it is one of the best Exams in India which provides admissions for the Students in Management Courses. Every year IIM releases the notification in the month of August. The Test Comprises of Verbal Ability (VA), Quantitative Ability (QA), Reading Comprehension (RC), Logical Reasoning (LR) and Data Interpretation (DI). This Exam is to select the Students for business administration Programs.
CAT Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
|Registration Starts from||August 8, 2019|
|Last date for registration||September 19, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||October 24 – November 24, 2019|
|2019 Exam Date||November 25, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of January 2019|
CAT Full Form is Common Admission Test
Previous CAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Starting date to apply||9th August 2017|
|Last date to apply||20th September 2017|
|Admit card||18th October to 26th November 2017.|
|Exam date||26th November 2017.|
|Results date||2nd Week of January 2018.|
|Rank Card||Second Week of January 2018.|
CAT Application Form
The 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of CAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- The candidates who are going to apply in CAT 2019 are required to apply online.
- CAT 2019 Registration has been started from July 2019. The last date for registration has been extended until September 2019.
- Check your eligibility by referring to the eligibility document available on the official website of CAT 2019.
- The Applicants Should Apply online in One Attempt only as it may Reject your Application Form For many Attempts and There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to the IIM Board.
Note: The CAT Application correction portal will be opened by the authority after the completion of the application process. Candidates can make changes only in limited entries. The correction facility will be available in the month of October 2019.
CAT Application Form: The CAT 2019 Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General and NC-OBC|
|SC, ST, and PWD|
The Eligibility Criteria for 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in the CAT Online Examination.
Age limit: There is no specific age limit for 2019. The Applicants completing the Final Year Under Graduation Course are also eligible to apply.
Qualification: The minimum qualification required is the bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST/PWD. The candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree and whose results are awaiting are also eligible to apply for CAT. Completed a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with the required percentage.
Candidate Should be in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage. SC / ST / PWD candidates should have a minimum of 45%. For General and NC-OBC candidates, the minimum is 50%.
(Indian Institutes of Management)
- Bodh Gaya
Note: The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 31, 2018. Provisional admission will be canceled if it is found that the certificate is found to be incorrect subsequently.
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGPEX (Post Graduate Programme for Executives)
- PGP-Mumbai (Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai)
- PGP-ABM (Post Graduate Programme in Agri-Business Management)
- PGP-UAE (Post Graduate Programme at UAE)
- PGPEM (Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management)
- PGPBM (Post Graduate Programme in Business Management)
- PGP (Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPWE (Post Graduate Programme for Working Executive)
- PGPPM (Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management)
- EPGPM (Executive Post Graduate Programme)
- PGPSM (Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets)
- PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management)
CAT Application Form: The Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section. Three marks will be awarded for the Correct Answer and One mark would be detected for the wrong answer. No marks will be provided or deducted for the unattempted question.
|Quantitative Ability||34 Ques||102 Marks||60 Min|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32 Ques||96 Marks||60 Min|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34 Ques||102 Marks||60 Min|
|Total||100 Ques||300 Marks||180 Min|
The Exam has the subject topics in all 3 subjects as Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
- Time and work.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and loss.
- Quadratic and linear equations,
- Number systems.
- Permutation combination.
- Charts (column, bar, pie),
- Venn diagram,
- Interpretation and analysis of data based on
- Text, tables,
- Graphs (line, area),
- Logical sequence.
- Data structure.
- linear and matrix arrangement,
- Direction sense.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Binary logic.
- Seating arrangement.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood relations.
Verbal Ability & English
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Reading comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for CAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the 2019 exam.
Click Here: CAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
The answer key will comprise of all the correct answers to the questions asked in the CAT entrance test. With the help of answer key, students can judge their performance in the entrance test. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: CAT Entrance Exam Answer Key
CAT Application Form: Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2019 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download CAT 2019 admit card from October 2019. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: KU Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available as Common Admission Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their CAT Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: CAT Exam Results
IIM receives the Results of candidates that will be placed in the merit list as per rank secured in the examination. A separate merit list will be prepared for Students who qualify in the Entrance Test.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Rank Card
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam.
- CAT Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the CAT Entrance Test 2019.
Also, read the following for more Information
- JEECUP Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
- WBJEE Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- JEXPO Application Form, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of CAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.